2 points lost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 points lost?

Sounds like we gave it a real go - but did anyone actually believe we would hold out for the 3 points?

Lots of possesion but little end product, especially from Routledge. Interested to know if he actually put any balls into the box from wide - doubt it.

Would have taken a point before hand but yet again lack of cutting edge has cost us points. Imagine Chopra in this team!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Confidence gained. That's the positive side.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

True
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
        Sounds like we gave it a real go - but did anyone actually believe we would hold out for the 3 points?

Lots of possesion but little end product, especially from Routledge. Interested to know if he actually put any balls into the box from wide - doubt it.

Would have taken a point before hand but yet again lack of cutting edge has cost us points. Imagine Chopra in this team!!
        Well shaddup then

Comment

1 point and confidence gained.

Comment

what happens if we get promoted without strikers, what we going to talk about then? ;D

Comment

Point gained IMHO, also that gives them more confidence and shows that we have teh quality to beat top teams, sure we wer unlucky not to win but even so its a great result.

Comment

Well said Olly
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Failed to pick up a point at either Wolves, Brum or Burnley last season so I would say that is a point gained. Newcastle have shown that they will be there or thereabouts come May so to go to SJP at pick up a point is a decent result.

Comment

Good point gained in my opinion. As previously stated I think anyone associated with QPR would have taken a point away at Newcastle.

Also I think we have sent out a massive statement to the rest of the league with our last 5 or 6 results. Not many teams will take 4 points from away fixtures at Cardiff and Newcastle.

We need to ensure we maintain our form and don't get sloppy against the so called smaller sides (as we have been prone to do in the past).

It is also worth bearing in mind what a formidable force we will be if the board allow JM to strengthen up front during the January transfer window. A goal scorer in this team would surely put us right up there with the very best in this division!

Comment

Working...
                    X