Bombing back down the A1 ... U R's!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing back down the A1 ... U R's!!

Very quick report ..... Cerny QPR man of the match, poor penalty decision by ref (not sour grapes) even worse spot kick. Cerny, he da man, guessed right ..... only just nicked MOTM from 10 other magnificent Rangers players out there tonight!
    Our support was quite simply brilliant! The place has changed quite alot since my last visit back in 1982 ..... what the hell has happened to the great Geordie support?
    My only question mark against the team is Rowan Vine .... Rowan is one of the main reasons I've got a season ticket at LR ..... sadly he's NOW a mere shadow of his former self, I hate to say it, but he was the weak link in the QPR team tonight ..... no confidence, slow, poor passing, I could go on, God I hate myself for that!!!!!

Nead to follow up this very positive play with more of the same at Swansea .... people, lets not get carried away, Rangers should have won at St James Park, just as we should have won at Plymouth earlier on ..... I don't wanna take the shine off a very good polished performance, but we still need that real 'killer off' type striker up front!

A good day at the office Jim and John ..... I'm off to bed, it's almost 4.00am You R'ssssssssss!!
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

qpr were excellent and cerny made several good saves incl that pen....

we are passing it better and moving, we get a proven scorer we are up, nailed on.

Comment

Working...
    X