Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

If he plays and is in the mood he could be key tonight up against Arsenals 'iffy' centre halves.

I know he has put in some questionable performances lately but generally does well against Arsenal and if Mertasacker plays I fancy big Bob to give him a rough time.

I agree, but that is a big if tbh.

Although I am more concerned about QPR getting hold of the ball and the dodgy defence dealing with Sanchez, Ozil, Giroud, Carzorla etc.

QPR could need a few early refereeing decisions in their favour to give them a good chance of winning a bit like Chris Foy against Chelsea in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      If he plays and is in the mood he could be key tonight up against Arsenals 'iffy' centre halves.

I know he has put in some questionable performances lately but generally does well against Arsenal and if Mertasacker plays I fancy big Bob to give him a rough time.
      was thinking exactly the same.

Comment

I seem to recall him having a great game against them when we beat them 2-1 that year we stayed up.

Comment

Good shout
          Kept the faith!

Comment

We gonna need to score 3 or 4 with our defence so hope Zamora is in the mood.

Comment

Working...
            X