Central Midfield Tonight?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Midfield Tonight?!!

With Barton suspended who do we reckon will line up in centre mid tonight?

I'm guessing from Ramsey's press conference that Sandro will start, probably Karl Henry too. I would guess we'll line up 4-5-1 with 2 wingers, so who's the 3rd in centre mid? Perhaps an argument for Furlong to continue at right back and shift Isla into central midfield where he has played before?

The beast and the pu ss y cat - that's Henry and Sandro, and yes Henry is the beast of the two.
    Seriously M, can't even refer to a little furry animal without getting edited
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It will be Henry & Sandro, and when Sandro runs out of steam Isla will go central midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
        It will be Henry & Sandro, and when Sandro runs out of steam Isla will go central midfield.
        4-4-2 you reckon then?

Comment

Perhaps Zarate?
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Henry and Sandro, no question.

Comment

No, I think we will need 5 in the middle against Arsenal. Expect Phillips on right, Krankjar on left and either Tarabt or Zarate behind Austin. Sort of 4-2-3-1

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                No, I think we will need 5 in the middle against Arsenal. Expect Phillips on right, Krankjar on left and either Tarabt or Zarate behind Austin. Sort of 4-2-3-1
                Taarabt is injured, Ramsey confirmed that this week.

Agree that we'll probably go 4-5-1. Personally I'd stick Charlie up top, Matty Phillips wide right, I'd slot Zarate in on the left side with a bit of freedom to move inside and I'd play a bank of 3 in the middle. Given Barton is out I'd probably go with Sandro, Isla & Henry.

Comment

struggling for midfielders got to be Sandro & Henry( not a lot of creativity there though, lets hope Phillips can cause them big probs out wide prob going to be
                  Green,furlong,Caulker,Ferdinand,Yun
                  Phillips,Sandro,Henry, would like to think Vargas]
                  Austin Zamora to bash them around they dont like it up em Mr Manwaring

Comment

Working...
                  X