Making Watsons loan permanent....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Watsons loan permanent....

Very important. Him and Rowly are playing excellently together in the centre.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

It seems like Ginger Dynamite is enjoying his football so hopefully he will want to stay!

Comment

Indeed. I'd almost go as far as to say that given the choice of bringing in a striker or keeping Watson I'd keep Watson. And believe me, that's not because I don't think we need a striker really badly, its just that Watson is that good. Bossed the midfield and outclassed al those supposedly brilliant Newcastle midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        Very important. Him and Rowly are playing excellently together in the centre.
        That can't be right... Scott says Rowlands is crap and only had 4 good games in the last few years... or something like that!:what:

I agree with your comments, to get Watson would be superb.

Comment

FACT

Comment

He's a great player, would be over the moon if we signed him permanently

Comment

Rowlands is a quality player and seems to have clicked well with Watson. I said it before and I'll say it again, rowlands is hugely important to us and I believe he'd be any current players 1st choice partner in CM because of the work he does. Brilliant in the tackle, composed on the balk, good range of passing and is a box to box player with a great engine. Very influential and our very own Stevie G.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I thought Watson was our Stevie G - or is he our Fat Frank?

Comment

Working...
                X