Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good QPR LSA article on the FSF website today..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good QPR LSA article on the FSF website today..................

Some very valid points and I hope the club will listen.

http://fsf.org.uk/blog/view/qpr-away-fans-coaches
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Some very valid points and I hope the club will listen.

http://fsf.org.uk/blog/view/qpr-away-fans-coaches
    I doubt the club will do anything about it
    We Are The People.....

Comment

you think the club maybe arent keen bc the coaches are wet, and they dont want the liability? i wonder what other clubs do in this respect to funding or not funding wet coaches
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Never going to happen is it. We have more than one fans group, so technically you'd have to open it up to everyone.

Comment

As far as I know clubs have to go via official channels.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            As far as I know clubs have to go via official channels.
            Erm

The club don't have ANY official channels.

There's NO Official Supporters Club.

There are two elected bodies that exist QPR1st and the LSA (The former don't do travel ..or much at all to be honest)

Comment

I'm not sure how it works, all I know is football clubs have steps they need to follow as well. If they don't then I don't see what the problem could be?

Comment

They take 200,000 out of the pot and put on a couple of half empty coaches off their own backs is what the problem is...without consulting the only elected fans group who does travel.

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
                  They take 200,000 out of the pot and put on a couple of half empty coaches off their own backs is what the problem is...without consulting the only elected fans group who does travel.
                  As I said before I think they have to do things a certain way, I'm not 100% sure how it works but the LSA will know more.

I support the LSA and the job that they do, which is why you'll find a sticky thread on here.

We've also found it difficult at times to liaise with the club in the past, we're not talking about any freebies, we're talking about paying but offer you members a better experience on this site. They agree then ignore, it's a bit like us and them at times.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    you think the club maybe arent keen bc the coaches are wet, and they dont want the liability? i wonder what other clubs do in this respect to funding or not funding wet coaches
                    Perhaps that's the reason, but if is then why not just come out and say so? We're supposed to be a transparent club after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Perhaps that's the reason, but if is then why not just come out and say so? We're supposed to be a transparent club after all.
                      Because no coaches are officially "wet"
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        Because no coaches are officially "wet"
                        Ah, of course.

So perhaps now we're getting to the nub of the issue i.e. legal liability?...

Comment

This makes sense now.

Comment

Dont know much about it but why not make the LSA an "official" supporters group? The club are given £200k over 3 seasons to spend on improving matchday experience. Make LSA official or start up a new one. Even Brentford have got one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Ah, of course.

So perhaps now we're getting to the nub of the issue i.e. legal liability?...
                              Air con is always on too high at the back of the coaches and in the toilets as well. That's the only reason I can think of that people go to the back then come back sniffing with runny noses

Comment

Working...
                              X