No announcement yet.

Allardyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a manager who seems to get his players working for the team. That is a plus in my book at least.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      How many players have come through any premier league club in recent history??? its not just our problem
      Quite a few at Spurs, Villa, Leicester and Southampton aren't there?

I'm not talking about the League, Im talking about Allardyce - hasn't put youth development into his teams for quite a while. Its one of the reasons the WH board are concerned about him long term

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

I'm not talking about the League, Im talking about Allardyce - hasn't put youth development into his teams for quite a while. Its one of the reasons the WH board are concerned about him long term

You forgot to mention that West ham used to blood quite a few of their own
        Rio Ferdinand , Defoe ,Lampard , the Man/u holding m/fielder to man 3 that went to the top under Redknapp too wasn't they?
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-04-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          I reckon hes the Dream Man.
          I still think his dream manager was Ganfranco Zola

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            You forgot to mention that West ham used to blood quite a few of their own
            Rio Ferdinand , Defoe ,Lampard , the Man/u holding m/fielder to man 3 that went to the top under Redknapp too wasn't they?
            Yep - used to have a few didn't they - Joe Cole, Paul Ince, Glen Johnson, Anton Ferdinand (!) to name some others.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Villa and southampton agree. Can't think of any at Leicester they have spent tons like us hence there under FFP screw and before this season also can't recall Spurs producing many.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Villa and southampton agree. Can't think of any at Leicester they have spent tons like us hence there under FFP screw and before this season also can't recall Spurs producing many.
                Come on Westy Kane Townsend the m/fieilder we had at Swansea now ,You could also name Clanger Caulker , also Redknapp can claim something from that

Comment

^Spurs have on of the best youth system in England. They've produced a lot internally, but they also buy youngsters and turn them into top players - Modric, Bale, Eriksen, Sandro (pre-injury).

Allardyce plays the same dinosaur football as Redknapp. He is hopelessly outdated in 21st century football and will only drag the club down. On top of that he's an absolute ####.

If TF hires him then I've officially lost all confidence in the current board. It will just prove that they've got no ideas and are in the pocket of a few football agents.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                    ^Spurs have on of the best youth system in England. They've produced a lot internally, but they also buy youngsters and turn them into top players - Modric, Bale, Eriksen, Sandro (pre-injury).

Allardyce plays the same dinosaur football as Redknapp. He is hopelessly outdated in 21st century football and will only drag the club down. On top of that he's an absolute ####.

If TF hires him then I've officially lost all confidence in the current board. It will just prove that they've got no ideas and are in the pocket of a few football agents.
                    Not really seen much of W.Ham this season but didnt Allardyce change the way they play, hence the good form they've been in pretty much all season? Could well be wrong but sure I heard he's got them playing some decent football?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yestersday papers said we want Cotterill and now Allardyce. I won't lose any sleep over these speculation,because i think that either of these managers are boards plans. It's Ramsey or Clement next season

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Come on Westy Kane Townsend the m/fieilder we had at Swansea now ,You could also name Clanger Caulker , also Redknapp can claim something from that
                        I forgot Townsend in all honesty and only Mason and kane sprang to my mind who are more or less based upon this season. Others binned by Spurs and having watched Carroll and caulker I know why

Comment

Allardyce will at least create a foundation and steady our sinking ship. let him work on a 2 year contract and see where we are after that.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Considering the FFP rules and that we must get rid of some of our over rated players earnings fortunes, I think the board will look at a cheaper option to appoint a Manager. That will leave us either with Ramsey (which in the long term and with less pressure) may actually be a success; and others from the lower divisions which will not demand huge deals.

Comment

I wouldn´t say absolutely no to a Ramsey team with his players in it. To be honest, he has been unlucky with injuries on a several of his key players.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Not really seen much of W.Ham this season but didnt Allardyce change the way they play, hence the good form they've been in pretty much all season? Could well be wrong but sure I heard he's got them playing some decent football?
                                I think it's more to do with the league being weak this year and them bringing in good players over the summer. Alex Song was dominating games at the start of the season. Enner Valencia & Sakho were playing well up front. Plus Adrian is a pretty good keeper...

I think it's a similar situation to Arry at Spurs - the team did well in spite of Sam, not because of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X