Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

harry redknapp

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #1

    harry redknapp

    in your twitchy face you wax boated caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant
    you know nothing john snow!!!!
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #2
    Harry who.....
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • THE CAT
      Bronze Seat
      • Nov 2012
      • 630

      #3
      Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
      Harry who.....
      I wonder if he is actually embarrassed by what happened tonight.

      He should be, but most probably couldn't care less. From now on though, I will not give the old waster another moment's thought.

      Just going to focus on getting behind the team and maybe pulling off a great escape.

      Comment

      • stainrodisalegend
        Platinum Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 13624

        #4
        He is shameless. He will say it was my team, I knew they had enough to stay up, etc.

        Btw, did anyone else notice that within an hour of leaving Rs he referred to us as "they" - never seemed to take us to heart.

        Comment

        • Hitman34
          Platinum Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 13959

          #5
          my last post now for redcrapp.

          FARK YOU!
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment

          Working...