cant believe rio ferdinand playing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge Clint has been a great servant to us and gives everything, that is commendable in the game these days (although should be a minimum expectation). If we had no alternatives and his only failings were lack of pace or mobility etc, I would say nothing negative because that's just his age and can't be helped. What annoys me is he does make a tonne of needless and clumsy challenges that cost us.

Prime example, Man UTD away 0-0 Herrara running back towards his own half no danger whatsoever, and Clint decides to bundle into the back of him gifting a kick, which Di Maria scores from and sets them on their way to an easy win. He also should've had a pen against him in the same half that wasn't given, one of many he gets away with. People with their Hill blinkers on ignore such things, yet jump on Rio who was at fault for Utd's 4th (I think) which made no difference to the game by then as already long since lost......

Only the other day Clint was bloody lucky not to get red. As much as I am a fan of Hill as a servant over recent years, he now creates more harm than good so shouldn't be in the side in any game.... He shouldn't have got another year on his deal.
    I've been trying to say this but had some tell me to sit back down.

Comment

Sure Hill is a good servant, so was Sir Les and we are not playing him.

Comment

i take it all back

i of course was only joking i think rio should be re installed as england center half well done rio love you baby

AND CHRIS RAMSEY MUST BE NOW GIVEN THE JOB ON A FULL TIME BASIS
        Last edited by qprted; 11-02-2015, 11:46 AM.
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          i of course was only joking i think rio should be re installed as england ceter half well done rio love you baby

AND CHRIS RAMSEY MUST BE NOW GIVEN THE JOB ON A FULL TIME BASIS

Comment

Rio was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Athy View Post
              Rio was brilliant.
              He is class. Due to a few mistakes people forget he played nearly every league game of United's dominant title win only 2 seasons ago....

Comment

Was decent tonight but just like he was not as bad as some made out before he still is not a world beater after one game but on that effort he keeps his place

Comment

yes

yes well played rio next time ill keep faith in your brilliance,but credit must go to harry he did after all buy him,but i wished now we could let ramsey have a run at management,even if ramsey was eventually replaced i would like to see him left in charge of the team at hull because i feel that could be winnerable

More...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Was decent tonight but just like he was not as bad as some made out before he still is not a world beater after one game but on that effort he keeps his place
                    Nobody is saying he is a world eater any more, just certainly good enough for our defence oven the options.

Comment

Nobody is saying he is a world eater any more, just certainly good enough for our defence oven the options.
                      Agree mate think he has been unfairly judged since being at the club but got his opportunity today and done the biz. He will play his part

Comment

AFTER

After the game cris said he might introduce some youth

More...

Comment

And that is why Ted doesn't pick the team!
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Nobody is saying he is a world eater any more...
                            Yeah, that would be Taarabt
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It pains me to say but I would suggest putting Ted in the same retirement home as Harry
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                It pains me to say but I would suggest putting Ted in the same retirement home as Harry
                                Why put a perfectly sane man in the same place with that old nutter Harry?
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X