Grego-Cox and Doughty in Squad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    A lot like Ryan Mason at Spurs - never got a chance, loaned out til he was 24 and now he's a first team fixture. These players often need a chance, and hopefully he will get one with us!
    They do and they often learn quickly and better playing alongside the 1st team players rather than in Leagues 1&2

Comment

Love the idea we might just start playing home grown talent....

Comment

It feels like we got our Rangers back!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It feels like we got our Rangers back!
          Lets not go overboard here.

Comment

Sherwood was credited with blooding youngsters at Spurs yet a lot of people say they don't want him here? Just trying to understand some of the logic because I am a bit lost
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Sherwood was credited with blooding youngsters at Spurs yet a lot of people say they don't want him here? Just trying to understand some of the logic because I am a bit lost
              Him having spurs connections is your answer Bluehoop.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Him having spurs connections is your answer Bluehoop.
                Spurs connections...Media interviews coming across as a pratt...rumour of disrupting dressing room...inexperience...arrogance...that ####ing salute...rumour of money and contract demands..wears a gilet...decent win ratio in games he was in charge at Spurs but still disliked by many of their fans.

Comment

Sounds really good. I think TF will keep Ramsey till the end of the season because he believes future is the academy so he will definitely like the idea of having youngsters in the first team.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Spurs connections...Media interviews coming across as a pratt...rumour of disrupting dressing room...inexperience...arrogance...that ####ing salute...rumour of money and contract demands..wears a gilet...decent win ratio in games he was in charge at Spurs but still disliked by many of their fans.
                    Yeah ok theres probably a lot of reasons not to 'like' him but take away the single 1 reason- spurs/HR connection then would be interesting to know peoples 'honest' opinions on him...
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Frankie Sutherland and Michael Doughty are two very similar players,both creative M/F players who take free kicks and pens..little sad that Frankie has been left out as he edges it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        I really do despair on this site sometimes.

There is absolutely no factual substance in your reasoning at all... All assumption from paper reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Sounds really good. I think TF will keep Ramsey till the end of the season because he believes future is the academy so he will definitely like the idea of having youngsters in the first team.
                          For me that would be as big a mistake as Wolves made when they sacked McCarthy and put Connor in charge for the last 3 months.

Hurry up and appoint Sherwood (given he is the only candidate).

Comment

Precisely as West says, dislike based purely on media perception and BS articles that have no foundation. Doesn't have a chance really does he
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              For me that would be as big a mistake as Wolves made when they sacked McCarthy and put Connor in charge for the last 3 months.

Hurry up and appoint Sherwood (given he is the only candidate).
                              No necessarily mate. Look at Carver in Newcastle.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Why not wait and find someone better, what's the rush to sign him when he's only had 6 months experience?

Ramsay did well against a top Saints side, he's already here and gives us more time to search for the right person.

Comment

Working...
                                X