No announcement yet.

Karl Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So overrated. Had a fair amount of dosh available to him, had a few years attempting to get MK Dons out of league 1 and failed everytime. Another young Englishman being overhyped.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Has the biggest budget in the league and can't get them promoted. Not for me.

I'd go Warburton before him

Comment

Amazing some of the names that gets thrown around.....fat karl ffs!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Achieved nothing. Only ever gets mentioned as he was a young manager with supposed promise. If there was a 50 yer old manager with his record, he'd never get any consideration whatsoever.

Comment

I don't get that some managers like Robinson and Martinez supposed be like messiah,only because their teams play "beautiful"passing game. What they have won. Ok Martinez won the cup with Wigan,credit to that,but they went down same season. Last season at Everton was ok,but this season shows again that he ain't that marvellous. Same goes with Robinson. Nice football and some great results,but can't get them promoted and same time teams like Yeovil, Bournemouth and etc have gone up. If we go for a manager who's under 40, only choice must be Eddie Howe,he has done wonders at Bournemouth. But it's Sherwood and we must give him a chancce

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              I don't get that some managers like Robinson and Martinez supposed be like messiah,only because their teams play "beautiful"passing game. What they have won. Ok Martinez won the cup with Wigan,credit to that,but they went down same season. Last season at Everton was ok,but this season shows again that he ain't that marvellous. Same goes with Robinson. Nice football and some great results,but can't get them promoted and same time teams like Yeovil, Bournemouth and etc have gone up. If we go for a manager who's under 40, only choice must be Eddie Howe,he has done wonders at Bournemouth. But it's Sherwood and we must give him a chancce
              Bit like Harry then who's hyped by media yet only scraped one cup in 80 years of management.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Amazing some of the names that gets thrown around.....fat karl ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  Just think he should be looked at.
                  Everyone raves on here about Eddie Howe but he would still be a huge gamble.
                  I don't think Tim would be able to get MK Dons out of league 1 as well. Also the fact he wouldn't have any superstars in the squad.

All of these younger managers would be a gamble, at least with Howe he is doing a superb job right now and playing good football.

If I had to gamble then it would be him, I think he's one for the future wherever he ends up.

I hope the club don't rush it.

Comment

If Tim is appointed and, as seems likely, we go down, how experienced is he to the Championship? Harry was there before and he managed to get us out. But I truly wonder if Sherwood can do the same, considering the FFP and a very strict budget. My concern is that we will struggle in the Championship.

Comment

Working...
                    X