Sherwoods coaching style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherwoods coaching style

Anyone have any info on this? From what i gather he's abit old school? I'm in the clement or McClaren fan club but the thing about Sherwood is we know he will give youth a chance like he did at spurs

No idea, but my guess would be very old skool.

Walk out on the training field with his premiership winners medal round his kneck. 5 mile jog for a warm up followed by some static stretching. Tell the players to run around a bit and show a bit of b*llocks (not literally). When they don't scream and shout at them and throw tea cups at half time.

Doesn't work in modern football, not even at non league football no more.

Having said that I may be totally wrong, and he could be a tactical genius and do a good job. If he gets the gig I will back the decision.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

Walk out on the training field with his premiership winners medal round his kneck. 5 mile jog for a warm up followed by some static stretching. Tell the players to run around a bit and show a bit of b*llocks (not literally). When they don't scream and shout at them and throw tea cups at half time.

Having said that I may be totally wrong, and he could be a tactical genius and do a good job. If he gets the gig I will back the decision.
      this style of coaching can have an instant impact for a few months which we need at the moment ,after that it tails off . Martin Allen was a typical example of this
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

Love it, I see the teacher from 'Kes'

Comment

Working...
        X