why i would bring in gerry francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i would bring in gerry francis

he would be a brilliant coach to work with sir les,he has already took qpr to fifth in the prem,hes inovative but most of all he only can play attacking football

although ive been kind to harry redknap i hated his football

gerry would play junior hoilett amd matty phillips as full backs in a flat back four

this would completely fllood the midfield,so we would destroy any teams that came to loftus road,and win about four games on the road

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE PROVED THAT ATTACKING FOOTBALL CAN SMASH ANYTHING THAT STANDS IN ITS WAY

COME ON DOWN GERRY ONLY YOU CAN SAVE US NOW
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

i think he went to WBA already with Pulis

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      gerry would play junior hoilett amd matty phillips as full backs in a flat back four
      Frightening!!

Gerry Francis goes wherever Pulis goes, has done for 7 years...can't see that changing any moment soon.

Comment

harries

harries greatest inability was he could not make his defence create attacking situations this ultimately meant that we could not get enough goals which meant if we whent one or two goals down it was game over

we need to go at teams like swansea and west ham but you have to be a top coach to be able to change these diabolical harry redknap ideas,he was a brilliant manager if he had a team full of internationals ;like spurs but he just cant manage a team like qpr we need top coacjhing and only gerry francis can change the whole team arrange tim sherwood will be worse than redknapp hes useless
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Yes he took us to 5th. he also took us down,(well would have if he hadnt left before the end of the season)

Comment

Would be the wrong move by miles, a legend but well past it

As said above he is Pullis's left hand man
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

and he has the right haircut for west bromwich

Comment

Working...
              X