Zarate starting on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zarate starting on Saturday?

Can anyone else see this happening? I can.

Starting to look like maybe Les Ferdinand with his role, delivered this signing & Harry being Harry with maybe his nose put out of joint refused to play him. What reason was there for him to continually blank him? I keep reading waffle about fitness. If he wasn't fit he wouldn't be in every match day squad, as Taarabt wasn't.

I think Zarate up front with Austin would be pretty dangerous.

Les being a former striker, I can see him starting with a team set out to get goals.

Exciting times.

Yep, reckon we will also see Fer in CM and Phillips given a go out on the wing. Wouldn't surprise me if Adel got a game as well as I seem to recall him referring to the fact the coaches were always telling him he should be playing when he had his public ding dong with Harry?

No pressure on Les anyway, he can be a but experimental & tell the lads to go out there & express themselves.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Yep, reckon we will also see Fer in CM and Phillips given a go out on the wing. Wouldn't surprise me if Adel got a game as well as I seem to recall him referring to the fact the coaches were always telling him he should be playing when he had his public ding dong with Harry?

No pressure on Les anyway, he can be a but experimental & tell the lads to go out there & express themselves.
      Exactly.

Can also see Ferdinand coming in for Rio. Got a hunch.

Comment

I would go with Vargas up top with Charlie myself
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          I would go with Vargas up top with Charlie myself
          Agree to an extent Nuff. I've been wanting that for ages but I think we need to get Zarate on our side ASAP as he can be a big asset for us. With respect to Vargas, he's getting game time. Zarate if not up front, won't play.

Comment

Expect Adel and Rio to start if Les is in charge.

Comment

I think so Bake.

Comment

Agree with all the above posts but now that Les is DoF, with Ramsey/Bond in temporary charge, will it still pan out this way?...

Comment

Wouldn't mind going back to 4 2 3 1 personally

Sandro Henry

Vargas fer Phillips

Austin

Comment

Imagine the shock when Bond puts out a similar team to what Harry did....:-)....cant happen can it?

Comment

I just personally think the guys will use more common sense and play players in right positions and believe it or not these little tweaks will work wonders.

We might even see the like of pettrasso called back for the bench. I also think youth will take priority in the first 11 for now on. Can see Onohua and caulker being are starting cb,s for now on.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Imagine the shock when Bond puts out a similar team to what Harry did....:-)....cant happen can it?
                        I would seriously cry if nothing changes. Can't see it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          He won't want to upset his mate so the "Legacy lives on".

I do wish Kevin and Chris all the best, hope they bring us 3 points.

Comment

Wouldnt surprise me if we see this Saturday, just a gut feeling. 442 with the full backs told to attack and support the wingers. Not my ideal style or players, but just have a feeling it will be that.

Green

Isal Ferdinad Chief Yun

Phillips Fer Henry Hoilett

Adel Charlie
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I really hope we move Fer in the middle , now that Mutch has gone i would like to see him play an advanced role through the middle.

Comment

Working...
                              X