stop crying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop crying!

Stop crying and acting like spoilt little babies theres still 15 games to be played ffs. Utter embarrassment with some of the threads/posts going around....

- 'do we now except relegation is a certainty?'

-'struggling to find motivation to go Saturday'

-'time for the banners'

-'this club is a complete joke'

...... these are just some of the cringey threads started. How about suck it in, puff your chest out, wipe your tears away and get a bit of focking fight in your belly!!.... how about we all stick together and get right behind this team because despite no signings we've still got a focking decent side!!!

COME ON YOU RRRsss!!!!!!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Stop crying and acting like spoilt little babies theres still 15 games to be played ffs. Utter embarrassment with some of the threads/posts going around....

-'time for the banners'

...... these are just some of the cringey threads started. How about suck it in, puff your chest out, wipe your tears away and get a bit of focking fight in your belly!!.... how about we all stick together and get right behind this team because despite no signings we've still got a focking decent side!!!

You lost me with 'focking decent side'.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      But you agree with everything else?
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Nick ffs sake get in the changingroom before kick off on saturday and tell the players that

Comment

Fight in your belly lol I expected the players to have that not me minds a pie
          R's

Comment

Am afraid I'm looking for more toys to throw out of my pram......

Comment

-'time for the banners'

You should tell that to Harry and the players not fellow fans mate. From what I've seen 99% of our fans have been fantastic this season, especially those that go away from home regularly.

Fans that go regularly are shelling out thousands of pounds a season. Personally being an expat I only make 5 or 6 games a season but I shell out thousands on flights and take in the neck from family cos I head off to QPR twice a week when I'm back rather than spending time with them. Personally I feel entitled to have a right good moan right now. I feel like we are destined to go down and most likely not come back because of mismanagement and a lack of fight from the millionaires that turn out every week for us. The lack of action in this transfer window is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Sorry if that makes me a spoilt brat in your book!

Comment

-'time for the banners'

Agreed mate.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Good man Nick

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    Fight in your belly lol I expected the players to have that not me minds a pie
                    Is that whilst you wave a big 'Harry Out' banner or a big 'the board is $hit' sign?....

why do you think we've got such a good record at home Steve? Simple because almost every game this season's been a sell out with fans giving it plenty with yes 'fight in their belly'.... now what do you think will happen if 'all' fans turned into spoilt little brats and booed the manager/board at every opportunity? I'll tell you- our important home record will start to match our away record. Thats why we cant give up and why we've got to keep singing/supporting the team.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      You should tell that to Harry and the players not fellow fans mate. From what I've seen 99% of our fans have been fantastic this season, especially those that go away from home regularly.

Fans that go regularly are shelling out thousands of pounds a season. Personally being an expat I only make 5 or 6 games a season but I shell out thousands on flights and take in the neck from family cos I head off to QPR twice a week when I'm back rather than spending time with them. Personally I feel entitled to have a right good moan right now. I feel like we are destined to go down and most likely not come back because of mismanagement and a lack of fight from the millionaires that turn out every week for us. The lack of action in this transfer window is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Sorry if that makes me a spoilt brat in your book!
                      So much respect to everyone who follows this club up and down the country, home and away. Juggling family commitments and spending well earned dollar on the club. It definitely doesnt make anyone spoilt brats who get frustrated with results/performances.... But to turn up booing, waving silly little home made banners/signs is 'spoilt brat' behaviour and just giving up imo and with still plenty to fight for!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I do.

Yes, we are $hite at the moment & this window was a joke, but the talk of banners etc is embarassing to say the least.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think with the players available we do have a good side that would be easily capable of staying up.

It's just that we have a manager who's incapable of putting it together, and that's the most frustrating part of it all.

Comment

-'time for the banners'

Couldn't agree more. Some of the comments of late are pathetic and if someone read them without knowing what the table looked like, they'd assume we were about 10 points adrift with no hope whatsoever.

Comment

No doubt we are a decent... IF applied correctly with the right coaching and tactics.

This side is head and shoulders above Hughes's potential wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X