Something's got to give......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something's got to give......

Haven't seen any of the game today, but whether good, bad or in between, you don't lose 11 from 11 away without there being an underlying problem.

Harry cannot forever bemoan individual mistakes. If players are making 2 or 3 individual mistakes every time we go away, they're not up to the required standard. Maybe not popular with all, and I know he's lost his pace, but I'd give Rio a run of games for starters.

As the title says though, something has to give. Expensive manager, expensive ( wages) squad, yet no pace, little creativity and soft at the back. Manager? Approach? Desire? Someone needs to work it out and pretty soon.....

For me, the real problem all season has been the wide players, full backs and wingers. Fer is wasted on the wing, Vargas I thought was a forward, Yun has missed a fair few games for one reason or another, and our four so-called wingers, Phillips, SWP, Traore, and Hoilett, have done nothing. We've got some good players like Austin, Isla Sandro and Fer for example, but it's the wide players we're struggling with. Who's cover for Isla and Yun? Ned and Clint FFS!

Sort that out and we'd do far better.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      For me, the real problem all season has been the wide players, full backs and wingers. Fer is wasted on the wing, Vargas I thought was a forward, Yun has missed a fair few games for one reason or another, and our four so-called wingers, Phillips, SWP, Traore, and Hoilett, have done nothing. We've got some good players like Austin, Isla Sandro and Fer for example, but it's the wide players we're struggling with. Who's cover for Isla and Yun? Ned and Clint FFS!

Sort that out and we'd do far better.
      Spot on.

There is no game plan either. No point of attack. Sure, its fine to have a go every once in a while and not let go of your original game plan, But you see so many players doing odd things, like niko, toilet, and sometimes even Vargas taking deep shots, when they should be either crossing it in, or passing it up.Not just having shots. We are lost in the final third. The last time we had a gameplan was early December, and teams figured out how to defend Zamora, and we've been #### ever since. Im not claiming to be a manager or a know it all, but in any sport, you manager is in charge of attacking the oppositions weak points.

Comment

Working...
      X