individual errors and lack of luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• individual errors and lack of luck!

It seems easy to sit back as a frustrated fan and pin point lack of managerial tact for our poor results but a common theme that repeats itself over and over is the continuous individual errors at unsuspected times costing us! How does redknapp prevent a player from passing to the opposition or as today proved both Henry and Vargas costing us two goals today? fans have praised both players on this forum over the season and would have included them in todays lineup. Lack of luck...Barton hits the bar, vargas' spectacular volley was in if it was a foot either way and we played into a hard wind in the 1st half that gave Stoke an advantage..2nd half proved this!

OK Harry. And welcome to the forum.

Comment

Henry & Vargas so silly & sloppy with their mistakes that yet again cost us.

Agree very bad luck & we gave it a right good go for a large spell of the second half when we went 4-4-2 but why not start like that? 4-5-1 does NOT work for us especially when he picked such a poor starting XI

Comment

Harrys job is to put his Ace's in their place's. He does not understand this concept, and everyone hates him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suppahoopsa View Post
          It seems easy to sit back as a frustrated fan and pin point lack of managerial tact for our poor results but a common theme that repeats itself over and over is the continuous individual errors at unsuspected times costing us! How does redknapp prevent a player from passing to the opposition or as today proved both Henry and Vargas costing us two goals today? fans have praised both players on this forum over the season and would have included them in todays lineup. Lack of luck...Barton hits the bar, vargas' spectacular volley was in if it was a foot either way and we played into a hard wind in the 1st half that gave Stoke an advantage..2nd half proved this!
          11 games, nil points, 27 conceded and 6 scored would suggest that there may be more to it than bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            11 games, nil points, 27 conceded and 6 scored would suggest that there may be more to it than bad luck
            Bad luck that we got a #### manager who buys donkeys and has zero tactical nous.

Comment

lets wait to our long suffering away support who were there give their opinion on the performance
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I was there Lyme. On train back now.

As I said above, as soon as I saw starting line up & formation I knew we were gonna get a slap.

How he's started with Niko K & not brought on Zarate at a time when we were pushing on & doing well apart from the final third I'll never know.

Made no bones about how much I can't wait for Redknapp to leave but today just cemented that. Hopefully Nasser & a few other fan boys will be on soon to tell us all the positives we can take from today.

Comment

Luck had nothing to do with it. We treated the ball like a bar of soap for first half an hour, constantly giving it away, wayward passing and players struggling to control it. In our supposed better second half I can't actually recall Begavic making a save from open play? Stoke are a very ordinary team but they deliver the basics well.... Things like fitness, a clear shape, a solid back line and not overly elaborating. Even if we equalised I suspect Stoke would have pressed a bit more and got their noses back in front. In simple terms I don't think we showed enough intensity, speed of movement and directness in our play to say we were unlucky - we were deservedly beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

As I said above, as soon as I saw starting line up & formation I knew we were gonna get a slap.

How he's started with Niko K & not brought on Zarate at a time when we were pushing on & doing well apart from the final third I'll never know.

Made no bones about how much I can't wait for Redknapp to leave but today just cemented that. Hopefully Nasser & a few other fan boys will be on soon to tell us all the positives we can take from today.
                    I was quite confident we would get a result today before I saw Hill and Kranjcar starting. But it's vain to call Zarate's name because none of us has seen his form yet.

Comment

really thought we'd get something today. They looked 2 bob against Rochdale. Walters getting a hat-trick sums us up. Safe journey home boys, you deserve so much more than this shower are serving up
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Timmy

When you've lost 12-13 on the bounce I'm pretty sure whatever he does would improve in what we're currently churning out.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          really thought we'd get something today. They looked 2 bob against Rochdale. Walters getting a hat-trick sums us up. Safe journey home boys, you deserve so much more than this shower are serving up
                          We're bigger fools for continuing to travel the country watching this lot.

Comment

Timmy

When you've lost 12-13 on the bounce I'm pretty sure whatever he does would improve in what we're currently churning out.
                            Can't disagree and waited him to replace Kranjcar instead of Hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Can't disagree and waited him to replace Kranjcar instead of Hoilett.
                              Why take off Hill also for Yun using our last sub when we're chasing a goal? Has there been anything said about Hill being injured? He looked ok. If it was tactical Harry has outdone himself with that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X