No announcement yet.

Tony's Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeffro made a good point on Twitter. 2 words in that tweet could be poignant. Lets see.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      No hindsight needed... Look at the table and away results - enough to fire him...
      I was talking about when HR was 1st appointed.... People saying MH is a better manager than HR sort of indicates that TF shouldnt have brought in HR in the 1st place, and that was what my post was about.

Just for the record I also want HR gone.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Something wrong must be going on behind the scenes I'm sure. There doesn't seem to be any communication between redcrapp n the board. Anytime he is asked a question on bringing anyone in on Monday,all the saggy faced #### says is that he doesn't know where any transfers are at. I don't expect him to say we are signing so n so but after another away loss,would of been nice to get a glimmer big hope that something is actually being done to address the problems. At the minute it just seems like all hope has been abandoned.
        Spot on.

Harry to Tony; " You can`t sack me, you can`t sack me. You don`t have the money";)(
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
          I personally was happy when Harry got the job and so I dont blame Tony for that,but it hasn't worked, we have been ####ing awful ever since (bar sc###### through the playoffs) and Redknapp should not still be in this job, and by Tony posting silly things in his twitter he is once again making himself a target
          Spot on.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Something wrong must be going on behind the scenes I'm sure. There doesn't seem to be any communication between redcrapp n the board. Anytime he is asked a question on bringing anyone in on Monday,all the saggy faced #### says is that he doesn't know where any transfers are at. I don't expect him to say we are signing so n so but after another away loss,would of been nice to get a glimmer big hope that something is actually being done to address the problems. At the minute it just seems like all hope has been abandoned.
            Yeah but that's always been Harry's schtick at every club.... He's always maintained that its the owners who handle the hiring and remuneration of players. Most he'll own up to is maybe compiling a wish list.

Comment

Norfolk is right. I questioned the potential appointment at the time and was inform by loads on the board what a great manager he is. Fans are fickle.

Comment

I didn't want him here either but was willing to give him a clean slate for this season but enough is enough.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                  Norfolk is right. I questioned the potential appointment at the time and was inform by loads on the board what a great manager he is. Fans are fickle.
                  Many of us wanted him, partly because we thought he was a good manager, but also because we'd had enough of Hughes.
                  Now we want him out because quite frankly it hasn't worked out well. We are sick of his teams football and excuses.
                  I really have no idea what he does for coaching and tactics.
                  If he wants to play with Austin as a lone striker he really needs to have players in the team who can support him. How about a 4231 with Zarate, Fer and Vargas.
                  Barton and Henry as the 2 in midfield until Sandro is fit, but better still try and get a better defensive midfielder than either of the former. M'vila fwould be good although it seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    'AT THE TIME' Harry was the majority of fans favourite to take over from MH, and It was made very clear to TF the majority wanted him. 'At the time' he was also the nations favourite to take the England job. Imagen the up roar had he brought someone else in and that manager failed......A lot of "should've brought in HR" would be heard thats a fact!! Personally I wont for 1 second use hindsight and blame TF for bringing in HR... Also who was else was actually available???
                    In agreement with this mate.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If there's no communication between Harry and the board, that's down to Les surely? That's part of his job.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Jeffro made a good point on Twitter. 2 words in that tweet could be poignant. Lets see.
                        What two words ginge?

Comment

Sack the twonk now, today, get him gone. I was supportive of his appointment but he's flucking clueless. I don't care that the window shuts ttomorrow or the next day cos whoever he brings in will be desperation loans and will unlikely add anything.

He's a total buffoon and Tony has a lot to answer for, for not sacking him ages ago. The quicker this season ends the happier I'll be wwhether we stay up or not.

Comment

Here's a FACT for everyone including Fernandes. Harry will succeed in relegating us for the SECOND time in 2 years and then retire without a passing thought about QPR.

Comment

Working...
                            X