Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Cherries v Watford.... Eddie Howe....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching Cherries v Watford.... Eddie Howe....

They are currently 2-0 up against a Watford team that has played with ten men since the 26th second....

Bournemouth play quick incisive football and have a number of players who would do far better than some of our lot have done this season.... Pugh and Matt Richie to name but two who look like they would make the step up....

I'll be amazed if Bournemouth don't score at least one or two more before this match is over.....by the way Troy Deeney looks like a lummox and would never make it in the PL in my humble opinion.....

I would love Eddie Howe to be our manager next season and whilst they are doing the business now I suspect injuries and suspensions might just prove a bridge too far for the Cherries so maybe....

Why on earth would Eddie Howe leave a well run club who have a decent infrastructure to come to this circus ? Would love a younger manager with a modern philosophy though

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Why on earth would Eddie Howe leave a well run club who have a decent infrastructure to come to this circus ? Would love a younger manager with a modern philosophy though
      If they are serious about the new stadium at OOC then he is exactly the type of manager who we should be trying to sell him the 'vision' as it were.... If as I fully expect we go down then we need to give him a five year project/task of getting us up within the first 2 seasons and then season 3 is either consolidation on staying up or, survival in the PL in our first season and then seasons 4 and 5 we either consolidate or push on for a top 10 spot and by then we are an established PL team in a new stadium or there abouts anyway.....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        If they are serious about the new stadium at OOC then he is exactly the type of manager who we should be trying to sell him the 'vision' as it were.... If as I fully expect we go down then we need to give him a five year project/task of getting us up within the first 2 seasons and then season 3 is either consolidation on staying up or, survival in the PL in our first season and then seasons 4 and 5 we either consolidate or push on for a top 10 spot and by then we are an established PL team in a new stadium or there abouts anyway.....
        I'm a big fan mate I just think players and potential managers are avoiding us as we are due to the image we portray at present . There's nothing More is like to see than a young progressive manager who could build a squad who are entertaining and commited to the cause . The whole philosophey of the club has got to change for that to happen starting in the summer

Comment

I got slated for suggesting this be careful

Comment

Don`t disagree with what you`re saying, BUT, we are currently a Premier League club and if (big if) we mannage to stay up this year then that is all we could have asked for.
            Next season could be very different, with hopefully a new manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
              Don`t disagree with what you`re saying, BUT, we are currently a Premier League club and if (big if) we mannage to stay up this year then that is all we could have asked for.
              Next season could be very different, with hopefully a new manager.
              Don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more than to stay up and still bring in Eddie Howe.....

I'm not trying to seem like Nostradamus but I am as certain as I can be that Eddie Howe will prove to be a great manager and would love him to take us forward over the next few years rather than with someone else.....

Bournemouth were a million times more entertaining than the tripe that Harry et al have been dishing up like prison slops all season....

Comment

Don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more than to stay up and still bring in Eddie Howe.....

I'm not trying to seem like Nostradamus but I am as certain as I can be that Eddie Howe will prove to be a great manager and would love him to take us forward over the next few years rather than with someone else.....

Bournemouth were a million times more entertaining than the tripe that Harry et al have been dishing up like prison slops all season....
                Can`t agree more with you.

Comment

Remember he put some of the structure in place at Burnley, he brought Austin, Ings Trippier and Mee? The guy can spot a player.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

I see he fielded a weaken side against Villa last week, cheeky git
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Remember he put some of the structure in place at Burnley, he brought Austin, Ings Trippier and Mee? The guy can spot a player.
                      Interesting point there Big Fella.....

Comment

Working...
                      X