Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can there be no money to spend when we have sold Remy and Mutch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    We have billionaires in the boardroom, and we're skint???
    Why should the board keep putting money in? We aren't proving them with anything on the pitch time & time again

Cant fault the board for backing a manager
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      No, I understand your point Matty, I just don't agree with you. I don't think it matters whether there was a vote, or how the rule came into being. I guess it would make a difference if it was unanimously agreed because then nobody would challenge it. But if ONE club challenges an illegal rule, I'm positive it will be overturned by the court. Just as Jean Marc Bosman, one player, overturned a rule that had been in place for as long as I can remember and everybody seemed to be in agreement that this rule was good for football; and I would expect that rule was also put into place by a vote, quite possibly unanimous, since that is how all organizations with members enact their rules.

Anyway, you and I can debate this until the cows come home but it will not affect what happens next season. Let's hope our form picks up enough for it to not be put to the test.
      I think Leicester are also considering challenging it because they are also in for a transfer embargo and fine if they go down.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        for the best part of 15 million and we keep hearing we have no money to spend?

Is this all going to the impending fine we're about to get?
        maybe stating the obvious, but i think the proceeds from the "remy + mutch" sales don't really match the "remy + mutch + fer + zamora + cisse + austin + philips + caulker + mccarthy + sandro + vargas (loan) + isla (loan) + zarate (loan)" fees, no one can seriously have a go at tf for sticking his hand in his pocket (lots of people can question the wisdom of sticking his hand in his in his pocket to the extent that he has done). players and manager need to deliver... not the chairman.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          I think Leicester are also considering challenging it because they are also in for a transfer embargo and fine if they go down.
          leicester face the same thing as us: a (probably smaller) fine, which if they refuse to pay it, will also involve relegation to the onference

Comment

Who bought most the said, sh11tee in though

Comment

Working...
            X