No announcement yet.

Really Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not just this board managers have failed under wr have failed consistently, baring a few ups, under all boards since we drove Thompson out. We got up first time to prem with a mixture of luck and one exceptional player

This club has stumbled from crisis to crisis since Thompson manoeuvred Francis out and in return we removed Thompson. Today's situation is not unique to TF and current board

As for Hughes Fulham were on the way down players revolted against him he bowed to system they wanted to play and they won something like last 8 home games at end of season Hughes had hump and walked out on Fulham end of season as his pride was bruised as players had one over him

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Don't get so defensive... Probably because he wants to be here Matty, its not a crime to want to stay at a club even if you aren't playing. Please name the other ones who you think are on a big contract and who are mercenaries and not trying as you say.

I think your slightly clutching at straws here... I think your very harsh with your opinion on our current players. To assume they don't care because they aren't performing is wrong... This is all well and good but its all assumption, very little fact. We don't actually know the money they are on.

Well if Fer is and Phillips is and Kranjcar is then why is Mutch not? His played very little minutes and could be on more than what Traore or Phillips is...

I think your argument has well and truly slid down the pan here and now I bid you goodnight.
      Why do you think Mutch wants to be here? SSN said he'd like a move to Palace? I've named players previously, 9 of them! You said "All in all you have named 3 players in our squad who are on big contract" to which I replied I can name more, meaning big contract earners.

It's got nothing to do with performing. Do me a favour and watch players off the ball work rate. You'll be shocked!

Fer, Phillips and Kranjcar have played 90 games between them, Mutch has played 9, a lot of which have been sub appearances. I think he's actually played the equivalent of 4 full games, so unlike most on here I feel it's unfair to judge him.
      Last edited by Mattyqpr; 26-01-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Its not just this board managers have failed under wr have failed consistently, baring a few ups, under all boards since we drove Thompson out. We got up first time to prem with a mixture of luck and one exceptional player

This club has stumbled from crisis to crisis since Thompson manoeuvred Francis out and in return we removed Thompson. Today's situation is not unique to TF and current board

As for Hughes Fulham were on the way down players revolted against him he bowed to system they wanted to play and they won something like last 8 home games at end of season Hughes had hump and walked out on Fulham end of season as his pride was bruised as players had one over him
        Is that a fact? Whenever the players who played under Hughes at Fulham have commented about him, it's been nothing but praise. I also think if there was a revolt against the manager, the form would dip. After all, you're keeping him in a job if you're performing so well?

Comment

Well Murphy sidwell and another players name whose name escapes me have openly talked about it in media

Comment

Well Murphy sidwell and another players name whose name escapes me have openly talked about it in media
            Thought Murphy always spoke well of Hughes? Why did Sidwell sign for Stoke if that was the case?

Comment

Not saying the players disliked or hated him simply as squad they made it clear his tactics never suited them and they wanted to revert back to system that hodgson played as it got them European final

You can defend Hughes if you want bud just saying what came out in the press

Comment

Not saying the players disliked or hated him simply as squad they made it clear his tactics never suited them and they wanted to revert back to system that hodgson played as it got them European final

You can defend Hughes if you want bud just saying what came out in the press
                Not defending him, just think the problem runs a lot deeper at our club than just the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Not defending him, just think the problem runs a lot deeper at our club than just the manager.
                  would agree and as said previous you can trace it back to Thompsons exit

Comment

We havent been run well for years and now this new board has proved throwing money around doesn't give you a quick fix either. If we go down this season i reckon we would struggle to come straight back up and that they might well get tired waiting to make their money and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      We havent been run well for years and now this new board has proved throwing money around doesn't give you a quick fix either. If we go down this season i reckon we would struggle to come straight back up and that they might well get tired waiting to make their money and move on.
                      I don't think TF will give up but if we go down the approach has to change. I think if we do drop then we'll be rid of most of our high earners and it'll be a clean slate, albeit another mass squad overhaul, but that can be done under stringent new wage caps etc. Saying that, we may be heavily penalised and capped by the football league so it may prove a difficult rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                      X