Lennon
    Gestede
    Neil taylor

Green

isla Caulker Onouha Taylor

Vargas Mvilla Henry(Fer) Lennon

Gestede Austin

Would be nice!!!

Really don't want m'Vila. Blokes a money grabber who turned us down before to go and be racially abused in Russia for mega bucks. No doubt a talented player im sure, but he isn't the sort that we need in a relegation dog fight.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lennon is another SWP just has pace and does nothing with it

M'Villa poor attitude apparently and the fact he went for the money in Russia speak volumes , we also have Sandro for that position along with Barton and Henry.

Taylor would be decent and so would Gestede
      We Are The People.....

Comment

As the above two said
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Rumours Gestede is going to Crystal Palace.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Really don't want m'Vila. Blokes a money grabber who turned us down before to go and be racially abused in Russia for mega bucks. No doubt a talented player im sure, but he isn't the sort that we need in a relegation dog fight.

Rightsort???
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think we should make a cheeky bid for Pienaar as he doesn't play very often now but is a tricky player

Comment

Would love to see us sign a few players that could do a job for us now in staying up but would also hang about and do a job for us next season if we dropped and who could help us bounce back up

On that basis I would love us to go for someone like Coqeulin at Arsenal ticks all the boxes in my book if we want to build a proper side going forwards that's the type of player we should be targeting squad player at big club but not quite good enough to secure a permanent place yes hes playing now but when Wiltshire and Ozil are back and match fit he will be bombed again. Very similar to Livermore when he was at spurs he would have been decent acquisition too

Comment

Working...
                X