Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next 4 games - make or break our season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 4 games - make or break our season!

a - Stoke
    h - Southamton
    a - Sunderland
    a - Hull

Chance to put some serious points up and especially away from home. Make the change now in management and we need to target these next 4 games to really push up the table and break our away day mess because if we cant do it in in the next 2 away days then I think we are done.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    a - Stoke
    h - Southamton
    a - Sunderland
    a - Hull

Chance to put some serious points up and especially away from home. Make the change now in management and we need to target these next 4 games to really push up the table and break our away day mess because if we cant do it in in the next 2 away days then I think we are done.

Well 3 of them are Away and worse still t'up North, and it's cold & wet & Wintery, so I'm not holding my breath.
    And the 4th one is against a free scoring team playing with supreme confidenceand looking rather like finishing top 4 !

I predict 5 points and right now, I'd take that.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      Well 3 of them are Away and worse still t'up North, and it's cold & wet & Wintery, so I'm not holding my breath.
      And the 4th one is against a free scoring team playing with supreme confidenceand looking rather like finishing top 4 !

I predict 5 points and right now, I'd take that.
      Predict 0 points.

Comment

Agree!!!!! The f ucking about away from home has to stop immediately and we have to come away from those three away games with minimum of 4 or 5 points and put Southampton away at home

Draw stoke and Sunderland and turnover Hull

Not interested in fans coming on here after another away capitulation quoting were unlucky or how great the stats look I'm interested in the scoreline and points alone nothing else matters

Comment

Based on our current form, I can't see us getting more than one point.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

2 Pts draw v Southampton and our 1 st pt away at hull
            R's

Comment

3 out of the 4 away. Then two homes v Spurs and arsenal. All depends who we can get in over the next 3 weeks to see how we will fair. If struggle to get bodies in lucky to get 4 points out them 6 games. All this home form talk from pundits etc don't get haven't won in four !

Comment

Look at our home games after that.

Tottenham
                Arsenal
                Everton
                Chelsea

Curtains

Comment

Can't see where the points are going to come from.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Agree!!!!! The f ucking about away from home has to stop immediately and we have to come away from those three away games with minimum of 4 or 5 points and put Southampton away at home

Draw stoke and Sunderland and turnover Hull

Not interested in fans coming on here after another away capitulation quoting were unlucky or how great the stats look I'm interested in the scoreline and points alone nothing else matters
                    Too right. Or claiming as some fella did that the performance against Man U was excellent. Points are all we're interested in now.

Comment

3 points tops

Comment

No points from that lot, but we'll play well.

Comment

Triffic but difficult
                          R's

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Too right. Or claiming as some fella did that the performance against Man U was excellent. Points are all we're interested in now.
                            Yep not interested in f ucking stats points are what matters!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                              Yep not interested in f ucking stats points are what matters!
                              No no stats are everything. The game is built on stats. We must have stats as they win every argument or debate.

Stats stats stats stats

Comment

Working...
                              X