Karl Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Barton did ok today but Henry for me has been more consistant. Wpuld like to see Henry alongside Sandro when hes fit.
    barton's 1 good game every 3 or so. he'll probably be awful for stoke and soton
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I'll put mY threepenneth worth of the game in this threaD, solely because Henry deserves praise. The money we've wasted on players and we get this guy for just a fraction of what we paid for Mutch, Sandro, Fer . . . My man of the match too. Posters on here have already mentioned Fer, saw iT Saturday, passes to a red shirt and then just stands there, doesn't defend run back, has the man got lead in his boots, sadly not a player who is going to help us get out of the relegation zone. More of a worry was Charlie, looked disillusioned to me. Here we have a goal machine and Harry has him working his b0ll0cks off chasing shadows. The look he gave to the bench when Tarabbt come on spoke volumes. Which leads me finally to Redknapp. Tactically lost. Should have put Adel on at half-time, better still should have played him from the start. Then should have replaced Bobby with a striker. All in all the manager is pisses me off big time. See Palarse beat Burnley. Harry a word in your ear, ATTACK
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        See Palarse beat Burnley. Harry a word in your ear, ATTACK
        Palac went had a go and go there reward we done our usual lets try and get a point and got f uck all Lyme. Do you think he might be more positive and have ago at Stoke???

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          I'll put mY threepenneth worth of the game in this threaD, solely because Henry deserves praise. The money we've wasted on players and we get this guy for just a fraction of what we paid for Mutch, Sandro, Fer . . . My man of the match too. Posters on here have already mentioned Fer, saw iT Saturday, passes to a red shirt and then just stands there, doesn't defend run back, has the man got lead in his boots, sadly not a player who is going to help us get out of the relegation zone. More of a worry was Charlie, looked disillusioned to me. Here we have a goal machine and Harry has him working his b0ll0cks off chasing shadows. The look he gave to the bench when Tarabbt come on spoke volumes. Which leads me finally to Redknapp. Tactically lost. Should have put Adel on at half-time, better still should have played him from the start. Then should have replaced Bobby with a striker. All in all the manager is pisses me off big time. See Palarse beat Burnley. Harry a word in your ear, ATTACK
          Just goes to show it's not what you spend, it's who you spend it on.

Something we've completely b0lloxed up the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Palac went had a go and go there reward we done our usual lets try and get a point and got f uck all Lyme. Do you think he might be more positive and have ago at Stoke???
            does he deserve to West?. When you lose 10 away games on the trot you've got to try something different. Like the idea of Vargas playing off the shoulder of Charlie, like to see a wide man, come on Matty, there is a player hiding in there somewhere. ps West, you are spot on about Fer, sadly
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The most underrated and most composed player at the same time. Definitely omtm.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Enjoyed watching Henry yesterday, nothing spectacular about him but does his job well.

As for Barton, I thought he was better than some of his recent performances but does not do anywhere near enough for someone on the reported money he is on. I would get shot of him at end of his contract.

Comment

Working...
                X