No announcement yet.

Tim Sherwood/Sir Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love it to be true. Think we need a fresh perspective and Sherwood getting a rough ride from some of our fans considering the job he done at Spurs.

The bloke does a lot of punditry here in the UAE and he comes across very knowledgeable of the game and speak a lot of sense. He also pushes youth and I personally believe the board wont give Harr finds but a new manager they trust and is recommended by LEs they will back and that is our best shot at staying up.

We need a lennon and another striker plus arguably another cm and we would just scrape through imo.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Would love it to be true. Think we need a fresh perspective and Sherwood getting a rough ride from some of our fans considering the job he done at Spurs.

The bloke does a lot of punditry here in the UAE and he comes across very knowledgeable of the game and speak a lot of sense. He also pushes youth and I personally believe the board wont give Harr finds but a new manager they trust and is recommended by LEs they will back and that is our best shot at staying up.

We need a lennon and another striker plus arguably another cm and we would just scrape through imo.
      Not sure we need a bloke that talks a good game on telly and has hardly any managerial experience. And what is it he did at Spurs? They were 7th when AVB was sacked after winning all their Europa league games, they finished 6th.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        and what are the winning numbers tonight on the lottery
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          "It's differcult".....Thank Christ I wont have to listen to that anymore !! (I hope)
          He's been saying that from the first day of the season!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Not sure we need a bloke that talks a good game on telly and has hardly any managerial experience. And what is it he did at Spurs? They were 7th when AVB was sacked after winning all their Europa league games, they finished 6th.
            AVB was a joke at spurs. The money they spend after the sale of bale and he wasted it on cr**. Should of turned them into a champ league outfit and they struggled massively hence he got the sack!! Sherwood stabilized them and his record was quality. You cant knock his stats and the fact is he managed the club and was responsible for those results.

As for the bit about being on tv it is just a personal observation that I think he talks a very sensible game and his ideas about how the game should be played and what he would try to implement come across very well out here in the UAE.
            There are plenty of other manager or unemployed ones who speak week in week out on the tv and you wouldn't want them near the club, my point was he comes across very well and someone I think who the players would respect.

The fact that their is a link with ramasey and Ferdinand makes me think he has a realistic shot of being our next manager.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              AVB was a joke at spurs. The money they spend after the sale of bale and he wasted it on cr**. Should of turned them into a champ league outfit and they struggled massively hence he got the sack!! Sherwood stabilized them and his record was quality. You cant knock his stats and the fact is he managed the club and was responsible for those results.

As for the bit about being on tv it is just a personal observation that I think he talks a very sensible game and his ideas about how the game should be played and what he would try to implement come across very well out here in the UAE.
              There are plenty of other manager or unemployed ones who speak week in week out on the tv and you wouldn't want them near the club, my point was he comes across very well and someone I think who the players would respect.

The fact that their is a link with ramasey and Ferdinand makes me think he has a realistic shot of being our next manager.
              You lose your argument as soon as you suggest Sherwood's record was "quality" at Spurs, a massively over-used word in football these days. AVB had a 55% win ratio at Spurs, Sherwood's was 50%. AVB also secured more points per game than Sherwood. His record is worse than the bloke he replaced and who you call a joke. Facts, whether you like them or not.

Comment

Two weeks out with my prediction but it's looking seriously like a Sherwood/Les management team

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  You lose your argument as soon as you suggest Sherwood's record was "quality" at Spurs, a massively over-used word in football these days. AVB had a 55% win ratio at Spurs, Sherwood's was 50%. AVB also secured more points per game than Sherwood. His record is worse than the bloke he replaced and who you call a joke. Facts, whether you like them or not.
                  @vespa

This was the post I was referring to yesterday. I had a look at the spurs records of both managers when I wrote this.

Comment

Working...
                  X