Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Payoff?
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Harry is not greedy, the money is for his dog.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
I done it when voluntry redundancy was discussed a few years ago and accepted the choice of gardening leave which if you recall was what Holloway was put onComment
-
With respect, a football manager is a tad different. You're right though regarding gardening leave, that's what happens, but as far as I'm aware, Harry was taking training today and will be attending the press conference tomorrow. Does that sound like someone who's in talks about being paid off?Comment
-
Yes its a strange world in football thats for sure and who knows what is happening if anything behind the scenes though if HR is really on 3 million a year I am sure the owners would swallow half of that to buy him out of the six months left on his contractWith respect, a football manager is a tad different. You're right though regarding gardening leave, that's what happens, but as far as I'm aware, Harry was taking training today and will be attending the press conference tomorrow. Does that sound like someone who's in talks about being paid off?Comment
-
As long as it's not Sherwood, I think this would be a step sidewards. We have to get it right this time.
Tottenham sacked Tim Sherwood after stars' 'Either he goes - or we do' ultimatum to chairman
Midfielders Paulinho, Sandro and Capoue, defender Vertonghen and keeper Lloris are understood to have been prepared to quit
Midfielders Paulinho, Sandro and Capoue, defender Vertonghen and keeper Lloris are understood to have been prepared to quit
Will Sandro quit if Tim comes in?Comment
-
How do players under contract quit?As long as it's not Sherwood, I think this would be a step sidewards. We have to get it right this time.
Tottenham sacked Tim Sherwood after stars' 'Either he goes - or we do' ultimatum to chairman
Midfielders Paulinho, Sandro and Capoue, defender Vertonghen and keeper Lloris are understood to have been prepared to quitBanning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Will QPR sell Sandro and recoup the £10m or so spent on him?As long as it's not Sherwood, I think this would be a step sidewards. We have to get it right this time.
Tottenham sacked Tim Sherwood after stars' 'Either he goes - or we do' ultimatum to chairman
Midfielders Paulinho, Sandro and Capoue, defender Vertonghen and keeper Lloris are understood to have been prepared to quit
Midfielders Paulinho, Sandro and Capoue, defender Vertonghen and keeper Lloris are understood to have been prepared to quit
Will Sandro quit if Tim comes in?
To think Redknapp had the chance to sign Diame for £3M, Sakho £4M and have some money left over to buy another player.Comment
-
Comment
-
I agree with Diame but not Sakho. £4M was a big price for someone playing at his level, it's turned out well mind.Comment
-
This is why I was gobsmacked when he spent that much on Sandro... I still don't get it as it was a big risk?Comment
Comment