Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Getting to the game! How do you travel to the match?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DanVeitch
    Apprentice
    • Jan 2015
    • 1

    #1

    Getting to the game! How do you travel to the match?

    I'm in my final year at university it would be a great help if you could complete my survey on travelling to football matches it won't take long.

    Thanks

    Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #2
    Drive. Unless I'm drinking, then I get the train. Or if I'm on the Persians I'll fly me dragon there.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • jfish
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 3948

      #3
      Originally posted by MattyRangers
      Drive. Unless I'm drinking, then I get the train. Or if I'm on the Persians I'll fly me dragon there.
      Taxi, A40 back to bucks can be tricky after 10 pints.

      Comment

      • Ginger Ninja
        W12 Seat
        • Jan 2010
        • 17458

        #4
        Home games, walk.
        Away, train mostly. Sometimes coach.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

        Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

        Summer Transfers 2019

        IN


        OUT

        Comment

        • superhoop67
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 3782

          #5
          Travel to away games with an heavy heart
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

          Comment

          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
            Gold Seat
            • Sep 2012
            • 8957

            #6
            Scooter

            Comment

            • MattyRangers
              Slimmer of The Year
              • Jun 2011
              • 24914

              #7
              Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
              Scooter
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

              Comment

              • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                Gold Seat
                • Sep 2012
                • 8957

                #8
                Not as cool as that one I'm afraid

                Comment

                • Factamondo
                  You know when you've been factamondoed!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37198

                  #9
                  nice drive from gods county...plot up on the wormholt then nice stroll to hostleries for an a pair of teeth!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

                  Comment

                  • Bigdave
                    Gold Seat
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 5109

                    #10
                    C2C to Fenchurch st, then central line from Bank to East Acton for a few light ales.

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #11
                      Spose may as well contribute seriously whilst Chat Roulette loads.

                      If I'm on the drink up get the train to Clapham then overground to bush.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • 72bus
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 9533

                        #12
                        the jam jar 30 mins , but do i hate that butterwick

                        Comment

                        • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                          Gold Seat
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 8957

                          #13
                          Originally posted by 72bus
                          the jam jar 30 mins , but do i hate that butterwick
                          Not the 72 bus?

                          Comment

                          • Sotonsuperhoop
                            Silver Seat
                            • May 2009
                            • 1305

                            #14
                            Home games we drive or train, like Matty train Clapham Junc then overground then The Green. When we drive we use the Crown & Sceptre

                            Away games go by train mostly or drive and stay over
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

                            Comment

                            • Hertford Hoop
                              W12 Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15998

                              #15
                              Car, Train, Tube then foot
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                              Comment

                              Working...