Shaun Maloney and Robert Huth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Maloney is close to signing for Leicester I read somewhere this evening. Makes me wonder whether we should ask Leicester to loan us Vardy. He is for sale for 5m. but maybe we could loan him instead. A very creative and unpredictable player I would say.
    Haha! Are you for real? Why would Leicester loan us a player? Vardy isn't for sale either, there has been talk of clubs trying to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      because we are only interested in loans.
      Perhaps they could be interested in a player plus cash deal for Phillips or Hoilett.
      Huth is a very good option and he can score from set pieces although would Hughes be willing to let him come to QPR?

Comment

until we start promoting our own and not trying to scrape other players in who are damaged goods we will always be in the same position. Anton, SWP, Young Bosingwa, Diakite, Samba Ravell, O neil, benayoun Rio, Sandro , zarate its the same old cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
          If Maloney is going for as little as 1million,Why are we not after him,He would provide craft and guile in midfield and he has a good free kick,Barton is so poor its untrue,Maloney would be a better option.
          Huth would walk into our team,Big nasty ###### who would also organise the defence.He is everything the lily livered caulker isnt.
          Bang on

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Haha! Are you for real? Why would Leicester loan us a player? Vardy isn't for sale either, there has been talk of clubs trying to sign him.
            Obviously
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              I'd rather sign McManaman from Wigan. Granted he's raw and has a lot to learn but he's got an eye for goal and scares the life out of defenders with his pace.
              McManaman 1/3 to join WBA

Comment

Working...
              X