Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stick a load of cash on us getting at least a point at Sunderland

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPR Richard
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2011
    • 6489

    #16
    Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
    It will back to normal at Hull as I am going!!
    No you won't. You'll be stopped at Kings Cross
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

    Comment

    • californiahoop
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 4932

      #17
      Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
      As it seems I am the away game Jonah this season I am sure many will be pleased to hear that it is looking doubtful that I will be able to get to the Sunderland game which will possibly be the first one missed this season so whack some cash on us getting a least a point up there
      Lol
      Kept the faith!

      Comment

      Working...