Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Macleod

Harry out?

Your sarcastic messages might be coming back to bite you on the ####.

11 away defeats on the bounce.

Relegation zone

Man Utd next.

Yep Harry out!!! Rubbish

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Harry out?

Your sarcastic messages might be coming back to bite you on the ####.

11 away defeats on the bounce.

Relegation zone

Man Utd next.

Yep Harry out!!! Rubbish
    I cannot see us get many more points the rest of the season as we will lose to the good teams we have at home and the bad ones away. This is Harry's team not Mark Hughes so he is responsible.

Comment

Tell the Harry fan boys mate as I agree with you.

He's done absolutely fark all since he came to us. Getting us up on the budget he had & wages he had were an absolute minimum. He's so bad it's untrue.

Comment

OK many have posted thread about slagging off harry and wanting him gone.

but there is no thread titled HARRY OUT! i put it to Mc that if we lose today then he needs to start that thread so please kev. join us and open that thread then a mod can put all the harry threads into your one.

Come on kev, i know your a #RIGHTSORT
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

On here 24 hrs a day but gone missing when his idol f ucks up again. Surprise surprise

Shite manager

Harry out

Comment

On here 24 hrs a day but gone missing when his idol f ucks up again. Surprise surprise

Shite manager

Harry out
            F uckin ell ,you love a stir Jim

But i make you right
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              F uckin ell ,you love a stir Jim

But i make you right
              Na no stirring V but this geezer loves a sarky "Harry out" so where is he now when the shites hit the fan & we're in the relegation zone?

Let's hear him he gives it to us 'realists' so come out & back up your idol Kevin

Comment

I want Harry gone after our shameful performance today but why the digging out of a fellow poster cos he had faith before the game. It does look as if some are gloating about us losing today which I find astonishing if I'm being honest. Personally i would like a new manager but if Harry stays then I certainly won't be hoping for a defeat next week cos the board might decide to sack him then. As much as I want him gone I would love to be eating humble pie and us to win even the next 3 or 4 games as unlikely as that is.

After the game today I was fuming and as ####ed off as I have been all season and thinking we r def down. A few hours later I'm still thinking it will be hard to survive but we r still only 1 point behind with 17 games to go and teams have been in much worse positions than us and survived (sunderland most recently). Next week I'm hoping that Loftus will be buzzing and we will get something. I know I will be going and be optimistic as I always am after a few days of getting the disappointment out of my system.

Comment

Read above pal.

Sick of his sarcastic shite EVERY post.

If ÿou can dish it out ???!! Besides he's no pal of mine. I know a lot of Rangers & many are wanchors! I'm not in the mood to be nice

Comment

Read above pal.

Sick of his sarcastic shite EVERY post.

If ÿou can dish it out ???!! Besides he's no pal of mine. I know a lot of Rangers & many are wanchors! I'm not in the mood to be nice
                    I know right, proper wanchors, wanting to stand behind their team no matter what, trying to make the best of the situation because we need to remember we are a smallish team who is trying to get big. Absolute TossPots these pro support boys are.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      I know right, proper wanchors, wanting to stand behind their team no matter what, trying to make the best of the situation because we need to remember we are a smallish team who is trying to get big. Absolute TossPots these pro support boys are.
                      Stat boy I'm talking about individuals who are mentally challenged. Like the two who sit behind me every week screaming get off the pitch Traore you're rubbish although he's not even playing.

Now go produce some more rubbish stats & embarrassing posts. Outdone yourself today. Deary me.

Comment

Stat boy I'm talking about individuals who are mentally challenged. Like the two who sit behind me every week screaming get off the pitch Traore you're rubbish although he's not even playing.

Now go produce some more rubbish stats & embarrassing posts. Outdone yourself today. Deary me.
                        I've outdone myself? Why, have I come on here and insulted fellow fans? No. I have tried to keep a level of positivity and all I have seen is you dissing others on here and in the stadium in a truly embarrassing way. So maybe look in the mirror instead of criticising those around you.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No statto. Some cretins need the cold hard truth. Agreed with MANY on here. Very easy to check my post history.

Don't like my posts? Block me it's not difficult.

Plus I GO to the farking games I've got a right to my opinion. Statto

Comment

No statto. Some cretins need the cold hard truth. Agreed with MANY on here. Very easy to check my post history.

Don't like my posts? Block me it's not difficult.
                            I'm not looking to block you, calling someone here who is actually supporting the same long term goal as you a cretin or calling them out when they wanted a break from all the negativity brought by many on here is just plain wrong. I actually had some respect for you mate as you were clearly passionate about the club and even when you disagreed with me on stats or anything etc, you came out as being someone who just wanted more, which all of us do. But this is really uncalled for to be honest. Calling someone out on their positivity is sort of like small time bullying and just leaves a poor impression, which shouldn't be the case because I can tell you are just annoyed with the situation. But I'm not gonna sit here and try and change your mind about the club, I just post my opinion on what I see on the pitch, as does Kev and just because his is positive and hopeful, doesn't make him wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I'm not looking to block you, calling someone here who is actually supporting the same long term goal as you a cretin or calling them out when they wanted a break from all the negativity brought by many on here is just plain wrong. I actually had some respect for you mate as you were clearly passionate about the club and even when you disagreed with me on stats or anything etc, you came out as being someone who just wanted more, which all of us do. But this is really uncalled for to be honest. Calling someone out on their positivity is sort of like small time bullying and just leaves a poor impression, which shouldn't be the case because I can tell you are just annoyed with the situation. But I'm not gonna sit here and try and change your mind about the club, I just post my opinion on what I see on the pitch, as does Kev and just because his is positive and hopeful, doesn't make him wrong.
                              Difference between positivity & saying 'Harry out' to EVERY single post that disagrees with something our inept manager does? It grates on people & I'm not a very patient person. My fuse is short. Have you not seen the ridiculous amount of posts people pulling Kevin up on the same thing? He patronises people & I'd like to know his view now his hero has taken us into the drop zone yet again.

Yea I'm angry & to be honest I feel like smashing something up. I'll probably be ok in the morning.

If I say sorry will that make things better? I'm not silly enough to not know when to apologise if you feel I've been out of line.

I am sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X