Swp.......... Fark off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Why would he want to "revive his career"? He's 33 and getting paid £60k a week to sit down for a living.
    How do you know he's on 60k a week?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Hope we've learnt from this mistake, don't over pay unless you have a good clause in there that makes the player work for his place.

If a player works hard and trains, you should get paid, but if he don't and wants to leave then he don't get paid.
      Trains hard, works hard, hasn't caused any problems, is certainly no worse than hoilett or Phillips and yet hasn't played a single minute and wasn't even in the squad against a league one team. Either he is on a huge appearance clause or Harry has an uber grudge against him

Comment

Sooner he goes the better ! I was told that his response to a fan asking him " whats going on " during hughes darkest days his response was "I dont care not my club " mercenary c**t nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
          Trains hard, works hard, hasn't caused any problems, is certainly no worse than hoilett or Phillips and yet hasn't played a single minute and wasn't even in the squad against a league one team. Either he is on a huge appearance clause or Harry has an uber grudge against him
          I could work hard, train hard and not cause problems but I doubt Harry would pick me either. Wouldn't mean he had a grudge against me - just that I am a sh1t footballer. Same with SWP IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            I could work hard, train hard and not cause problems but I doubt Harry would pick me either. Wouldn't mean he had a grudge against me - just that I am a sh1t footballer. Same with SWP IMO.
            Surely nobody wants him though?
            A club could offer to take him on loan without paying any % towards his wage, yet that's not happened either!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Surely nobody wants him though?
              A club could offer to take him on loan without paying any % towards his wage, yet that's not happened either!!
              Apparently Bolton wanted him on loan but he refused. Don't know what the terms were but I suspect that he would have still got his full wage. Makes him a caant in my book (if true).

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Apparently Bolton wanted him on loan but he refused. Don't know what the terms were but I suspect that he would have still got his full wage. Makes him a caant in my book (if true).
                You can almost imagine what SWP is like now.
                Living on huge wage doing f*ck all.
                Clubbing it every weekend, milking VIP treatment off Bar and Club owners by saying that he is a premiership footballer.

Anyone ever seen him out?

Comment

My fiancée just said that she used to work with someone that was spitting image of SWP, even same height.
                  When he played for Chelsea, this bloke could literally go out at weekends without spending a penny as bar owners, public believed he was SWP.

Do you think SWP does the same now, by pretending he is Bradley!!

Comment

it used to be playing for the love of the game , to many players prepared not to play and pick up fat wage packets

Comment

Working...
                    X