Tickets to QPR - Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets to QPR - Southampton

Somebody please help me. I live in Finland and I don't know how to get tickets to the QPR - Southampton game. I was wondering if it's possible for a local member to help me to get the tickets. I'm coming to London 5th of February, and would be picking up the tickets when I get there if someone is willing to help me.

My email:
    and1-91@hotmail.com

www.qpr.co.uk/tickets

Comment

So should I get the membership to make sure I get the tickets or is there usually enough of them for everyone in the general sale?

Comment

Originally posted by lilsonny View Post
        So should I get the membership to make sure I get the tickets or is there usually enough of them for everyone in the general sale?
        They will go on general sale, just watch out on the official site for dates

Comment

cant believe its been a whole 12 hrs and no ones called him a soton fan yet :D
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            cant believe its been a whole 12 hrs and no ones called him a soton fan yet :D
            Funnily enough I have had a couple of Southampton fans asking if I can get them tickets

Comment

Originally posted by lilsonny View Post
              I wouldn't personally pay £30 odd for a membership if you're not going to use it again.

I don't think you'll have any probs pal.

Comment

if you are indeed finnish and have an 18 year old nubile sister...........i can help!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X