• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome ash
    whats your view on redknapp?

Comment

ASL? You got cam?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

ash

ash if you are female the factomondo will love you,if you are male then matty will love you

AND IF YOU ARE COMPLETELY MAD THEN WE SHOULD GET ON REALLY WELL
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
          welcome ash
          whats your view on redknapp?
          I could spend all day giving my opinion ha ha,

Well I do think that he's had enough time now to address the problems we have had, so I think its time for a change. However I also believe that it is too late to make a change this season, changes mid season should always take place before the January window. I feel that if he were to leave now, not only would we struggle to find a suitable replacement but that replacement would maybe not have enough time to be able to bring anybody in, that coupled with the few games needed to find their feet it would be too little too late.

We all know what Harry has to do:

1. Address our away form (Personally i'd like us to go away and line up with a team and tactics the same as if we were at home (Whats the worst that can happen? We lose? Nothing new there).
          2. We need to address the fact that without Charlie up front we are screwed, I know Zarate has signed but i'd like to see a proven scorer from the english leagues sign. (Jordan Rhodes maybe, Jemain Defoe is an option)
          3. Address our defence, find a consistant back 4.
          4. Pace, on the wings. We need another Andros Townsend.

Basically I still like Harry, but he's just not right for us anymore, and I would love to see laudrup come in (But he's going nowhere, especially not to us) and we've already missed out on Pulis. Maybe an Option would be Glenn Hoddle with Sir Les assisting?.

hope that makes sense
          AshTheBash1983

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            ASL? You got cam?
            I'm not too dissimilar from your Avatar
            AshTheBash1983

Comment

Welcome Ash. My only words of advice are don't ever assume these forums represent the majority of QPR fans views.

Comment

Allo Ash ,welcome aboard,nice one with the introduction ,shows good form
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

welcome ash, as vespa said, shows manners to introduce yourself. Keep up the good grammar, big brother is watching you. ie me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    welcome ash, as vespa said, shows manners to introduce yourself. Keep up the good grammar, big brother is watching you. ie me!!!
                    And the mods are watching you
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

greetings my fellow dweller of gods finest county......pray tell of which parish you reside?......as ive said before and say again the new ground shouild be built in essex not the hovel that is old oak!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Welcome Ash.

Comment

get on twitter the messageboards are dying

Comment

get on s exycam if young matty has anything to do with it!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              greetings my fellow dweller of gods finest county......pray tell of which parish you reside?......as ive said before and say again the new ground shouild be built in essex not the hovel that is old oak!
                              Well I grew up on Canvey Island, but I now live in Wickford.

I am on Twitter @Ash_Ferrer
                              AshTheBash1983

Comment

Originally posted by AshTheBash1983 View Post
                                Good Morning to you all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself, my name is Ash and i have just joined the site having previosuly looked in on occasion to see how i feel abouty it. I've enjoyed reading what a lot of you have to say with regard to all things QPR, which is why i've taken the leap and joined.

I'm a life long fan from a family of life long fans, i've been a season ticket holder many times over the years but unfortunately this year isnt one of those. I'm just looking to feel more connected this year with QPR and hope that this forum, will be the answer.

Cheers
                                Welcome. Hope yr a realistt and not one of those happyclapper lot.
                                #rightsort?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X