X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Newcastle just joined relegation party

Fans turned on team big style today if reports are to be believed

No manager, number of players off to ANC

One club that looks safe always freefalls there a club at war and in turmoil

Geordie boys welcome to the party

No chance! 12 more points will be more than enough to stay up for Newcastle.

Comment

I thought they were defo involved early in the season then they won six in a row!

Comment

I know gents but as easy as they won 6 on trot they could go four or five without winning. Next three games are very tricky

They have advantage of points on the board but pressure does crazy things

Comment

Leicester and Burnley beginning to worry me. Hitting a bit of form while we are struggling
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            Leicester and Burnley beginning to worry me. Hitting a bit of form while we are struggling
            Eh? What form are you actually looking at??? We're currently 8th in the form table whilst Leicester and Burnley are 16th and 18th....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Eh? What form are you actually looking at??? We're currently 8th in the form table whilst Leicester and Burnley are 16th and 18th....
              I think Lyme means Burnley and Leicester picking up unexpected points

Comment

Leicester were very unlucky to lose against Spurs, followed up with a great win at Hull, great point at Liverpool. Burnley were unlucky not to take all 3 points at Newcastle and have started to bang the goals in. Last 3 games granted but was hoping to leave these 2 adrift at the bottom, it aint going to happen

Comment

makes our result against Swansea even more annoying to think about..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

We've beaten both,burnley had a blatant offside goal at Newcastle lymes.Leicester played well at Liverpool but if memory serves right watching motd half cut I think they had a touch of luck too.our luck was keeping green on the pitch.would take the point at burnley next week but feel Harry will go all out attack and were Nick it, hopefully.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      We've beaten both,burnley had a blatant offside goal at Newcastle lymes.Leicester played well at Liverpool but if memory serves right watching motd half cut I think they had a touch of luck too.our luck was keeping green on the pitch.would take the point at burnley next week but feel Harry will go all out attack and were Nick it, hopefully.
                      I hope you're right Van about us getting something at Burnley. Had the right hump with that equalizer Sunday

Comment

I hope you're right Van about us getting something at Burnley. Had the right hump with that equalizer Sunday
                        What equalizer?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          What equalizer?
                          against Swansea Jmel, has the news not reached the States yet?

Comment

I thought that game was on Thursday (New Year's Day) or are you on different days in the UK?

Comment

Swansea was Thursday Lyme ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X