Mittals agree to take on extra % ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    Scott, If they do takeover, what in your opinion will change for the better in the short, medium and long term for the club and it's supporters?
    short term they would look at reconnecting with the fanbase. Prices would be looked at (reduced) the corporate side would be sold properly and our international brand would be increased.

And money would be made available if of proven value.

And this most certainly is not BS or a lie. Moves are a happening, they are preparing to step in when Flavio gets done. He wont leave, he will just take more of a back seat.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
      If Flavio is made to sell he wouldnt have to sell all his shares he will be allowed to keep 29%
      From my understanding he will not be allowed to hold any shares if he fails the FA test.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        From my understanding he will not be allowed to hold any shares if he fails the FA test.
        It's a Football League test... and he would be allowed to have a minority shareholding, but would be barred from being a director.

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
          If Flavio is made to sell he wouldnt have to sell all his shares he will be allowed to keep 29%
          I dont think that would be totally unbearable. Love him or hate him it is worth (in a commercial sense) him having a minor percentage at the club so we can benefit from future deals.
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
            Thats the point he can't stay when the FA meet next month Flavio will fail there test.

The rules are clear if banned from any Sporting governing bodies you will fail the fit and proper test.

Then a deadline will been given to Flavio to sell his shares if he doesnt sanctions will be placed on QPR which could include points deductions or worse:very_sad::cry:
            How can Flav fail the Fit and Proper test when he HAS NOT been banned from any sport?

READ the bloody thing, the FIA has not banned him; they said that they would not sanction event that has any association with him - two totally different things.

...not a go at you, lee, but too many are reading and believing the tabloid headlines. Read the actual statement instead of some half educated journalist's take on it and you will get a better picture.

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
              How can Flav fail the Fit and Proper test when he HAS NOT been banned from any sport?

READ the bloody thing, the FIA has not banned him; they said that they would not sanction event that has any association with him - two totally different things.

...not a go at you, lee, but too many are reading and believing the tabloid headlines. Read the actual statement instead of some half educated journalist's take on it and you will get a better picture.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              That's about the size of it and as some would say factamundo.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post

Have you got a link to the FIA statement? The offical F1 website states;

"Briatore has been given an indefinite ban from FIA-backed motorsport, with the governing body deciding that for an ‘unlimited period’ it will not sanction any event, championship, cup, trophy, challenge or series which involves him. The FIA will also refuse to grant a licence to any team, driver or entity that is engaged with him."

Comment

I just found it;

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre...sc_210909.aspx

ok, so it doesnt use the word 'ban' but surely thats exactly what they have done. If they dont let him do anything in motorsport for an unlimited time, he is therefore banned?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    short term they would look at reconnecting with the fanbase. Prices would be looked at (reduced) the corporate side would be sold properly and our international brand would be increased.

And this most certainly is not BS or a lie. Moves are a happening, they are preparing to step in when Flavio gets done. He wont leave, he will just take more of a back seat.
                    I don't understand why you think your opinion could be construed as "BS or a lie", I only asked for your opinion after all.

That the short term covered, now what's your opinion on the short & medium term.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                      I just found it;

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre...sc_210909.aspx

ok, so it doesnt use the word 'ban' but surely thats exactly what they have done. If they dont let him do anything in motorsport for an unlimited time, he is therefore banned?
                      Welcome to the Legal world, Les!

The fact that they have avoided use of the word ban probably provides the get out. If the FL regulation states that to fail the test, one has to be banned from participating in another sport, then I'd suggest that the word 'ban' needs to be included in any statement.

Being banned and not having something you do sanctioned by the FIA are two VERY different things.

For example, Flav could go away and start his own Motor Sport Championship called G2 and there would be nothing the FIA could do about it apart from not sanction it.

Therefore, there is an argument (not saying its a winning one, but it sounds pretty good to me) to say he has not been banned from the sport.

Simples. (ish).

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

Roll on the day.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah

yeah scott jones wants the best for qpr he wants stability and his heart is in the right place
                          i think scott is right the mittals will step in and save our club
                          WE LOVE YOU AMIT KEEP SELLING OUR CLUB TO THE WEALTHIEST MAN IN ENGLAND TELL HIM IF WE GET PROMOTED WE GET A 40 MILLION POUNDS

love love love

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                            I dont think that would be totally unbearable. Love him or hate him it is worth (in a commercial sense) him having a minor percentage at the club so we can benefit from future deals.
                            I agree 100%

Comment

Myu knows like myself that Indians are very tight with there money. Very shwred but tight with it. To those who think we will spend more with them in charge I think you couldn't be more wrong. The only thing they do spend big is indian wedding where money is no object and I have been to a fair few.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Myu knows like myself that Indians are very tight with there money. Very shwred but tight with it. To those who think we will spend more with them in charge I think you couldn't be more wrong. The only thing they do spend big is indian wedding where money is no object and I have been to a fair few.
                                Very true but they also like to come out on top

Who's wedding was the best... I mean who's football club is the best :greedy::victory:

Comment

Working...
                                X