X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would happily get thumped in the cup

For a win at Burnley

That might upset a few on here

No doubt your wish about a cup thumping will be true, but I doubt that QPR will get a win at Burnley. They are a team that plays witth a lot of heart and attack at home and away.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      No doubt your wish about a cup thumping will be true, but I doubt that QPR will get a win at Burnley. They are a team that plays witth a lot of heart and attack at home and away.
      And yet, we managed to beat them already...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Burnley aka Real Madrid don't forget

Comment

MCcarthy, Ned, Rio, Sendes- White?, Troare, Toillett,Elmer, Niko,Adel, Mutch, ,SWP, Phillips and throw in the rest of the kids, we have a lot of players, no wonder the club's not spending a lot!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd rest as many as possible. Play the youth lads.

Comment

The guys I have mentioned have hardly played, our first team have played a lot of games this holiday season, all have to be rested for Burnley.Fill the bench with the youth.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                MCcarthy, Ned, Rio, Sendes- White?, Troare, Toillett,Elmer, Niko,Adel, Mutch, ,SWP, Phillips and throw in the rest of the kids, we have a lot of players, no wonder the club's not spending a lot!
                still should be enough to blunt the blades
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  still should be enough to blunt the blades
                  You would of thought so.

Comment

Adel should never step foot on the turf at Loftus Road in a QPR shirt again!

Comment

In our plight the cup is a distraction but that's a personal opinion there should be one focus this season

If we progress with the stiffs great if we go out so be it

Comment

Put a first team out, beat Sheffield United, morale boosted, consistency kept then go and play Burnley off the park

Comment

Harry has already said he will be resting Dunne, Hill, Zamora and others!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Keep Charlie rested for the cup game, we cant afford another Ale Faurlin type saga. We need Charlie fit for the league. If we stay up this season it will be as good as a cup run!!
                            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              For a win at Burnley

That might upset a few on here
                              With you on that one Wests, fock the cup and concentrate on the league!!!..... Im not saying we roll over but HR needs to use his head with this one by resting a few 'key' players. We're no way near in any position to p0nce about in cup games. We're currently in 1 hell of a relegation battle stay up along with about 6 other clubs and its going to stay that way throughout the rest of the season IMO and in order to come on top we need everyone fighting fit.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X