Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
some of you lot make me sick you really do!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
i think if the sides below us had lost yesterday many wouldve been less whingy -
I wouldn't place too much trust in what these foreign bookies say. I'm not sure how much they really know about the English game.I try to be upbeat but the attached stats are more than a little worrying.
http://blog.paddypower.com/2015/01/0...for-the-drop/?Leave a comment:
-
Nothing we didn't already know there in that article. Apart from the fact that Leicester won at home to Hull. I was pretty sure it was away.I try to be upbeat but the attached stats are more than a little worrying.
http://blog.paddypower.com/2015/01/0...for-the-drop/?Leave a comment:
-
I try to be upbeat but the attached stats are more than a little worrying.
http://blog.paddypower.com/2015/01/0...for-the-drop/?Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedMore or less how I see it, the cup game is important for morale now, I would play our best team and go all out for a good win.I normally take a positive view on our results.....but yesterday i fear could be the defining moment....go to Burnley having won and i feel we get something.
instead the players are low, after yesterday and the 2 previous and they are chomping at the bit having got 2 points they really didn't expect....
The one thing that could help is a couple of top draw signings to lift the atmosphere....but that doesn't look likely...hopefully my team will prove me wrong....but down the years it's my experience it's not something QPR do
Harry will play a miss match of a team, that will get humiliated by a league 1 side again, we do it every year.
I don't remember it helping us in our past after resting players for the cup games.Leave a comment:
-
I normally take a positive view on our results.....but yesterday i fear could be the defining moment....go to Burnley having won and i feel we get something.
instead the players are low, after yesterday and the 2 previous and they are chomping at the bit having got 2 points they really didn't expect....
The one thing that could help is a couple of top draw signings to lift the atmosphere....but that doesn't look likely...hopefully my team will prove me wrong....but down the years it's my experience it's not something QPR doLeave a comment:
-
On the flipside nasser-you don't half churn out abit. Nigh all middle ground.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
To be fair to the o.p we have posters that only come out when we lose?? Thats the boring truth of it..Leave a comment:
-
hmmm, lets rewind a year or so and see who is throwing their toys out of the pramsame old faces bemoaning our demise and chucking your toys outta the premier league pram....poppyc ocks......should done this....shoulda done that....picked him played like that....bet 99% of you have never played any sport at a high level judging by the darbies on most of our support..........shame on you!
Leave a comment:
-
load of waffle matesame old faces bemoaning our demise and chucking your toys outta the premier league pram....poppyc ocks......should done this....shoulda done that....picked him played like that....bet 99% of you have never played any sport at a high level judging by the darbies on most of our support..........shame on you!
i hate the premier league but still, if u go out for a meal and its #### do you moan or do you go, well to be fair im the one who walked in here so i should take what i get?Leave a comment:
-
I never moan about harry or tf and always lump in with a more positive view but have sat back and read some great posts of late about our season/running of the club etc and i'm getting worried tbh. I said i would be happy with 17th because i knew it would be tough. We have shifted mistakes and have a great spirit in the team but.......ours owners have caned 170mil for a 2nd possible relegation!! ??? Harryboy needs to get this window bang on early to give us a chance-can he deliver anymore?? Not sure tbh. I won't be jumping on evey thread tho like some melts.....Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Thread of the year Facto. Lots of "hindsight managers" on here who think its all a piece of ####.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: