Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Then and now - football ground quiz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stanistheman
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 11151

    #16
    Originally posted by SuperHoopNik
    Ours looks exactly the same
    Not much has changed other than seats put in.

    Ibrox fools because the badge is similar to Villa's.

    St Andrew's is a bit tricky, but I guessed some correctly and got 9/10.

    Comment

    • lymehoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 7380

      #17
      Originally posted by stanistheman
      Not much has changed other than seats put in.

      Ibrox fools because the badge is similar to Villa's.

      St Andrew's is a bit tricky, but I guessed some correctly and got 9/10.
      the badge fooled me and that was the one I got wrong. Barry Bridges was the clue to lead me to Birmingham
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

      Comment

      Working...