X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magilton: 'mikele is magnificent'

Magilton lavishes praise on the 'outstanding' Leigertwood

More...

Legs is a blinding player and fully deserves his praise. Opperates well as both full back and holding midfielder. Never afraid to shoot and although some strikes are way off, he's capable of scoring 5 cracking goals per season.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

'Thanks Legs for having been shunted to right back from centre mid. Love Jim.'

Yes, I think he's a very good player. But he's got to realise now that he is very often the last tackler at the back. Against Chel*** he was caught a little napping for their goal (though I thought he had an excellent game).

Against Barnsley, he got done by Adam Hamill before Stewpeas *tripped* him for the penalty.

In midfield, you can get away with a missed tackle or lose your man. But not at the back. If he corrects this, he can be a top quality right back.

Comment

Can also play centre half as well.

Really good player and great goal.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Great the way he has worked out, would always be one of the first names on the team sheet for me as unlike one or two of our players he always seems really up for it. Was growing a bit worried for him when Faurlin and Watson arrived as thought he might be sold off. After the Reading game last year many of us on here agreed right back could be the position for him and hope he now makes it his own.

Comment

Working...
          X