Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you sign of our loan players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of them!

Comment

Watson as priority, as Rowlands [good as he is] has probably peaked and is prone to the odd injury, then poss Heaton if he continues his good form, as good keepers are hard to find and Cerny will need replacing in a year or two. Strikers should be the easier to find, although we dont have a good track record with this and may have to dig deeper.

Not sure about Taraabt. You may remember I started the post several week agos about "what do you see?". Bit of a luxury player me thinks..but talented and frustrating

Comment

I got the impression that Watson wants to fight for his place at Wigan, and we are the stepping stone to that happening.
        I think Taarabt will learn, as he is still so young, and will one day be an absolute legend for someone.
        But it won't be us.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

watson and heaton but i doubt that any of them will stay :very_sad:
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Simpson for the goals.
            Watson for his creative mind and being a team player.
            Heaton as a good backup.
            Adel for his passion for the game.
            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Assuming they are all available in January, I'd hope the club signs Watson, Simpson & Heaton in a heartbeat. These three are all capable of playing in the premiership.

Adel Taarbat, not so sure, he is without doubt a very talented young man, but as someone posted earlier he must be a pain too play with.

For me, if the budget stretches to 3 players in January, I would not buy Taarbat, too big a risk at the moment, but on loan, yes.

Adel, if your reading this remember there's no i in the word team, pass the f**king ball.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

far too early to make any judgement,knee jerk reaction to make a decision on a few games

Comment

We have to go and get Watson in January its a must!
                  I wouldn't mind Simpson either.

But thats it for me.

Comment

Watson, Simpson and Heaton
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X