Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we looking good enough to make a challenge ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we looking good enough to make a challenge ?

Are the players becoming a proper team that will be strong enough to make a push for promotion ?

would best wait until after the newcastle game........think that will be our benchmark.

Comment

I agree,I think we will know where we stand after the newcastle game.

Comment

Maybe...
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i think Newcatle and Boro will get auto and think we maybe hard pushed to get past West Brom in playoffs. Think last season was our big chance and we blew it. Still you never know

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            i think Newcatle and Boro will get auto and think we maybe hard pushed to get past West Brom in playoffs. Think last season was our big chance and we blew it. Still you never know
            west brom can't be that good...palace beat them....
            newcastle can't be that good...blackpool beat them.....

anybody can beat anybody....tough one to call.....still think the newcastle game will be the story teller

Comment

If i thought we were going to sign Ben Watson permanantley, id have a little more confidence that we would challenge.

Its no coincidence that our improved form started when he arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                If i thought we were going to sign Ben Watson permanantley, id have a little more confidence that we would challenge.

Its no coincidence that our improved form started when he arrived.
                Class act that boy.

Agree with the other's.Think the Newcastle result will give us a good idea where we stand against the big boys.Although Blackpool are 5th and we battered them at home.Should have easily won with the chances we created.Fany us to get something after our perfomances the last 4 or 5 games.

Comment

After the performances against Baahdiff, Chelshyte, and Barnsley......the signs look good, but as it always does, time will tell us soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X