For anyone driving today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone driving today

And coming via Wood Lane/du cane rd give yourself extra time as Wood Lane is closed via the fly over due to massive burst water main

Thank you very much. I normally drive through cricklewood And then past wormwood scrubs, I don't really no the area. Will that affect me?

Comment

For us southerners that drive over hammersmith bridge castlenau is ######ed due to some subsidence in the road. It was bad in the week but check if it's done it not, I doubt it.
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

yes
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

As far as I have read mate if you drive past du cane rd towards White City you cannot get past du cane road. Guessing if it's still closed come game time traffic will be mental given there will be Christmas shoppers about for westfield too

Comment

Ok so du cane road is the road with the prison on it? So Wood Lane will be mashed as well. Hmmm not sure how to get there today then

Comment

Drive to perivale,can park the motor there.only a few stops to white city on the central
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

im no sherbert driver but from paddywood in the circumstances id harrow rd it to harlesden then acton lane it to east acton across the westway?......any concurers??

Comment

Cycle.

Protect the ozone layer.

Comment

Walk you lazy #######s.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Cycle.

Protect the ozone layer.

Comment

Unfortunately travelling with my dad with breathing difficulties means I have to park a stones throw away

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          Unfortunately travelling with my dad with breathing difficulties means I have to park a stones throw away
                          That purs thé cycling out then
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                            Do as facto suggested cross a40 at savoy circus (homebase) and dump car in the estate

Comment

Yeh thank you. Il leave in good time anyway... Come on the rrrs

Comment

Working...
                              X