No announcement yet.

As a youngster......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Thompson was banging them in when I was first blooded, He was the man!

Comment

Arthur Longbottom in the 50's and 60's.So much so I was done for ars**g around several times.Sorry had one too many bevies on my birthday+1 day at my local golf club today.Big kiss to everyone.

Comment

Parkes then Woods - When not playing in goal, sort of had a soft spot for 6 foot 2 eyes of blue
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Gerry francis in the school yard,used to be Keegan and dalglish in a rangers shirt too.played at centre half and could only dream as being half as good as macca.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I wanted to be Dave Clement, but I was actually Brian Williams.....

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
              Dave Thomas as I also played on the wing, sadly nothing like this great player though!
              me too

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Arthur Longbottom in the 50's and 60's.So much so I was done for ars**g around several times.Sorry had one too many bevies on my birthday+1 day at my local golf club today.Big kiss to everyone.

Comment

Phil Parkes, I even had a pair of Parksy's cotton green keepers gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    Derek richardson....cause i was sithe in goal as well.
                    Bowles for me.
                    The Sithe are a faction of the fae court with one of their most known duties being the guardians of the Cthaeh, a tree with the ability to see all futures the Sithe keep anyone from having contact with it.

Sithe
                    "If anyone manages to come in contact with the Cthaeh, the Sithe kill them. They kill them from a half-mile off with their long horn bows. Then they leave the body to rot. If a crow so much as lands on the body, they kill it too." --Bast

Comment

Stanley. Mind you, I think he modelled himself on me
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Parkes then Woods - When not playing in goal, sort of had a soft spot for 6 foot 2 eyes of blue
                        Stevie Wicks is after you..................

Comment

The Sithe are also one of the few entities named that the Chandrian have some cause to fear.They are said to have worn crowns woven of holly boughs when they rode into battle.
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Anyway , as little boy ,i was always Gerry Francis in the playground
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

souness , that was who i modelled myself on when we went unbeaten in the west fulham league for the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                souness , that was who i modelled myself on when we went unbeaten in the west fulham league for the whole season.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X