how old was you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    59 and 67. Must be the oldest starter but still as hooked as any.
    blimey mate, who did you support before then?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Wife and kids
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

well i asked my old man and typically he didnt have a clue what my first game was but i remember being about 7 and standing in the west paddocks and sitting on the wall at the edge of the lower loft and ellerslie stand , i am 41 now and i remember the first game i took my 3 kids to , it was Preston at home when sousa was manager, 3 0 win i think

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Wife and kids
          yep, that's about right probably!

Comment

F uckin ell ,if i didnt have a wife and kids ,i would have nothing to get away from ! They are part of the reason i go whenever i can !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Portsmouth, moved up to London in '69. Went to an FA cup tie at Arsenal in '71, we made the mistake of scoring first after 6 mins (lost 3-2) and up went the chant of kill, kill, kill. Club warfare was rife in those days so I gave it a miss after that and went family and kids. A work-mate talked me round 35 years later to the happy doom and gloom of QPR

Comment

Born in 77 and got taken to a couple of games by me Dad's old mate love him (Mac Mcgoven the window cleaner in case anyone know.....that would make my year.....decade even). Anyway a few games in a and we beat Luton 6-1. Here I am now at 37 and enjoy this forum to provoke thoughts of him/loving my team. Thanks to that man.

Think it was 89 so I was about 12 I guess.

RIP Mac McGoven. xx

Comment

10 now 59 many,many ups and down but my TEAM

Comment

I was 22 when I first started supporting Rangers, I'm 55 now!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                    X