Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

View from the cricket club FAO dsqpr (Man Citeh)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NW_Hoopz
    NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
    • May 2011
    • 6419

    #1

    View from the cricket club FAO dsqpr (Man Citeh)

    No idea DS ...........


    I'll be at Loftus Rd !


    Left my number with a the barmaid ;-}

    Just in case anyone wants to text me their views ..........

    Any news I'll post an update
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."


    QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm
  • vanhoop
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 9642

    #2
    Meet you in the usual gorgeous xx
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

    Comment

    • HoopDoggyDogg
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2648

      #3
      Originally posted by vanhoop
      Meet you in the usual gorgeous xx
      Not sure what this thread is about.
      Totally b*lloxd!!!

      But City's ground is situated in the slums.
      Ain't it Moss Side?

      Comment

      • NW_Hoopz
        NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
        • May 2011
        • 6419

        #4
        Originally posted by vanhoop
        Meet you in the usual gorgeous xx
        I'll be ready for you sweet cheeks !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."


        QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

        Comment

        Working...