Adel Taarabt Quick Chat with WATRB & Match Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt Quick Chat with WATRB & Match Video

Was Interviewed after the Barnsley game.

More...

Match Video..With Fans view of the game and tarrabt

More...

Godfather's Report

More...

I would say it was not so much an interview, I felt it was important just to convey what the majority felt of him.

Its not for me to ask questions really, but I needed to let him know that many fans wanted him at the club.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I would say it was not so much an interview, I felt it was important just to convey what the majority felt of him.

Its not for me to ask questions really, but I needed to let him know that many fans wanted him at the club.
      really, thought thats what you do best maybe it was because you fell for the "it was because we were 5-2 up quote"

only a thought like

PS great bit of PR tho

Comment

Booing is a disgrace...as you both said in the interview we were 5-2 up ffs!!! great player and a privilage to have such a talent at our club.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Echo the words of Chris.

I think that we are SERIOUSLY lucky to have such a gifted player at the club, and he has given us all some real moments to remember.

Apologies on behalf of all the mindless *****s that booed.

Comment

we should do all we can to keep him
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

He did not look happy
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

MYu, the second video is quality mate.

That loudness on the Buzsacky song, needs to be seen and heard !!

Awesome capture after he scored
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sorry I've had enough of this 'we were 5-2 up' rubbish

As a born and bred QPR fan I love my club and whether we are 5-0 down or 10-0 up I always burn with desire to see perfection at Loftus Road. Ok lets be honest that's never going to happen but I want rangers to be professional and show class, stuffing any team that comes our way. Once you start saying lets not show our dissapointment, we're winning, that's when you get slack performances. I did not boo, but if I want to I will because accepting that Taraabt is incapable of passing doesn't help Queens Park Rangers and ultimately it doesn't help Taraabt either.

After all this wasn't a one time thing Taraabt has had this problem for a long time now and it is that reason that he's in our lineup and not Tottenham's.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    MYu, the second video is quality mate.

That loudness on the Buzsacky song, needs to be seen and heard !!

Awesome capture after he scored
                    Agree - great match video. Would be a real pity if Myu is no longer allowed to film!

Comment

Let's face it, Taarabt would have done EXACTLY the same had we been 0-1 down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        Let's face it, Taarabt would have done EXACTLY the same had we been 0-1 down.
                        Maybe, impossible to know for sure.

But he has to take a look at himself, and ask himself why he's got so much ability... and yet is playing in the second division.
                        I'm sure 'Arry and Magilton have both tried to explain it to him before saturday - it's not the first time he's been guilty of extreme selfishness.
                        Maybe this could be a turning point for him?

Comment

I think we are over reacting. He is a class player, and will eventually learn from his mistakes. Driving him away from the club is the last thing we want to do! The guy is an a brilliant talented player. I wonder what would have happened if the shot had gone in???? Would we complain then??

Comment

If's, could of's, should of's, I am sorry Gill but you are wrong on this occassion. Jim was right not to defend him he has to learn to be a team player when someone is free to score an open goal. His ability is not more important than the side and Buzz is a much more influential player for us so he shouldn't act like he is by far our best player.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              If's, could of's, should of's, I am sorry Gill but you are wrong on this occassion. Jim was right not to defend him he has to learn to be a team player when someone is free to score an open goal. His ability is not more important than the side and Buzz is a much more influential player for us so he shouldn't act like he is by far our best player.
                              i hear what you are saying, and i agree that he needs to learn to pass and play as a team. However, there are signs that he is improving on this - and there are many times where his individual runs and skills result is an opening or even a goal. I agree, he should have passed, but part of his game is to play the way he does, and although it will frustrate at times, it can also cause brilliance.

Every player has their own good and bad points - but overall, hes a fantastic asset to the club, and the last thing we need to do is boo him. Why dont we try booing Ramage, because all he does is hoof the ball downfield, or boo cerny for punching crosses, or boo legs for inconsistency? My point is that we need to accept good and bad parts of their game, and he is still young - and will learn from mistakes, just liek every other individual does

Comment

Working...
                              X