Should the magic hat be passed on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh FFS.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      Oh FFS.

Just hope that wasn't aimed at me.

Comment

Oh FFS.

Yeah, you're absolutely right!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          Yeah, you're absolutely right!
          so, let's get this straight once and for all......I posted up another definition, is that the problem? what the hell is wrong in doing that exactly eh? Just expanding on your original one matey boy. What is SO wrong with that? I dunno, some people on here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Just hope that wasn't aimed at me.
            Well TW, although I often disagreed with your posts I still appreciated them. You now seem to have a chip on your shoulder and have started posting ridiculous things in the hope that somebody will bite. Haggling over the semantics of the word "hero" on a football message board? Really? Time to just let go of the last month or so and resume normal service.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Well TW, although I often disagreed with your posts I still appreciated them. You now seem to have a chip on your shoulder and have started posting ridiculous things in the hope that somebody will bite. Haggling over the semantics of the word "hero" on a football message board? Really? Time to just let go of the last month or so and resume normal service.
              thanks for the advice mate appreciated.... you are wrong of course, but that's your opinion and you are entitled to it as we all are of course.

Comment

if he gets 20 goals and we stay up then charlie has a shout , gallen was one of us thats why we love him

Comment

Songs gallens and gallens alone
                  Love Charlie but can't let him have magic hat
                  Some songs belong to players ie Akos white pele

Comment

Agree with Moon, its Kevs song.
                    We'll have to make up another.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

NO !!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        ...in your opinion wests!! I'll decide what I feel necessary to post. Many people on here post totally unnecessary things and not a word is said about it. I felt like making that comment, as it was MY way of saying that in my opinion, the word hero is used far too lightly. Maybe I should be more transparent in what I wish to say in future so nothing gets misconstrued. If some don't bother reading the whole thread, posts can very often be taken out of context and people immediately jump down mine or others throats straight away. You know who you are on this thread!!!
                        My mum is a hero to me but not to anyone else. Has she fought in the war or done anything that deserve a special mention . No. But she is a hero to me.. Anyone can be hero to someone. The word can be used as loosely as it wants if that's how people feel about them. So your statement is dumb and yes I have read the whole thread before you say anything.
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Look at adult blokes argue about a magic hat
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Yes song should be sung about Charlie now, if you'll excuse the pun Kev is old hat now, lets sing about our current players
                            Furlong Legend are you having a laugh? this word is bounded around too much for some players Real legends, Francis, Bowles Marsh Keen Gillard Ingham McDonald Sir les

Comment

Working...
                            X