Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry's post match interview on Sky and losing out on £190 with Green's double save.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's post match interview on Sky and losing out on £190 with Green's double save.!

I have to be honest and say that he really spoke a lot of sense and with no little shortage of honesty and sincerity too...

I really thought that he had lost interest and was just going through the motions but after some of the things that he was saying made a lot of sense and mentioned a positive team spirit and he didn't duck the Rio issue and said that Dunnie had not let him down.... It gave me renewed optimism that if he is going to stay then he is going to give it his all... Fair do's and maybe some like me need to have a share of humble pie and give the guy some credit... it would seem that he wants Adel to prove him wrong and also said that he(Adel) along with others would play in a reserve team game tomorrow...

If we can avoid a heavy defeat at the Bridge on Sat and get a really loud atmosphere at LR against Citeh then they could be there for the taking...

Charlie looks completely revitalised with Bobby and scored two crackers proving that I know naff all as I feared he'd not cut the mustard in the PL...... if Vargas had of scored that goal then we'd be making all of the headlines as Gary Neville nearly creamed himself summing that up.... That has to be some of the best passing and display of flowing football since Gi Gi Di Canio was here in his pomp....The Ageymang goal feast era...

I hope that we can push on from here and also Yun looks (as many hoped he would) awesome and Isla is also looking very tasty...

I know it was only a very vulnerable Villa team having just set an unwanted record of 5 defeats in a row in (and lots want that odious little oik Lambert out) but we looked sensational at times and there was lots to get excited about in respect of staying up.... It was like watching Spuds in Europe watching that move that involved all those passes and even Karl Henry is looking valuable too...

Onwards and upwards and onto Saturday... COYR's

Oh yeah... I had 2-1 to the R's with Charlie as first GS at 35-1 and a fiver on it so when Greeno made that double save it cost me £190........ I was going made when I thought Vargas could score after that move so that reaffirmed that deep down I always have QPR as the first thought and not money...
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 28-10-2014, 12:28 AM.

don't for a second think that we all have a bit of faith in our club. too much to ask.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

His pre match press conference and interview after the game showed me his up for the fight, 3 points in the bag and roll on Chelsea at the weekend.

Comment

To right, ive got hard on about chelsea already after these last 2 games.

Mourinho wouldnt even need to dress up for me, im not gay i just get exited when we win.
        Last edited by Manx Hoop; 28-10-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Comment

cant bloomin wait for chelsea now!!

i hope shrewsbury run them ragged tomorrow in the League Cup, would do us a massive favor
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

excuses.....triffic.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Arry gave some stick out to the telegraph hack in a un-edited version of this post match interview...can't do a link but Arry certainly got fire in his belly.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  Arry gave some stick out to the telegraph hack in a un-edited version of this post match interview...can't do a link but Arry certainly got fire in his belly.
                  No need to give a link but which website is it please?

It was obvious they cut the video short because you could see how angry Harry was.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                    To right, ive got hard on about chelsea already after these last 2 games.

Mourinho wouldnt even need to dress up for me, im not gay i just get exited when we win.
                    That's a shame.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Dot org

Comment

Found it.

"An absolute load of $hite you wrote last sunday" he says at the end, obviously in reference to the Adel saga.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...onference.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Found it.

"An absolute load of $hite you wrote last sunday" he says at the end, obviously in reference to the Adel saga.

Put him right in his place at the end there, good find Stanley
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

That's some sheepish looking reporters at the end of that video!!
                            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Found it.

Love it!!!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X