No announcement yet.

Clint Dempsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=jmelanie;1341076]This probably isn't relative to this thread but I did not want to start another one
    http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/23...-drama-sources

Anybody for a game of FIFA with Sandra St. Helen?[/QUOTE

This doesn't sound good, he has been a great player for Spurs but I think we should stay well clear!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Kanu is still only 28
      Not anymore mate. He has renewed his passport. he is now 24.

#triffic
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Why not ask the mug journos that keep printing this garbage to stop rather than suggest so eloquently that it's down to the manager. It makes me laugh the way people go into melt down here every time the press come up with another speculative name
        MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you aint seen nothing yet mate. if we lose tonight i would beg you not to log on here

you do have a point about the journos though.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Whilst this is probably just paper talk, I think a couple of January loans from the US are inevitable for us this year. Our squad looks very light in a few areas & we seem to be having pretty terrible injury problems. With significantly more than a slapped wrist looming if we go down, I can't see Fernandes splashing the cash in January so it will be loan signings for sure. Personally I don't think we'd have anything to lose taking on Clint Demspey and/or Jermain Defoe for a couple of months, couldn't do much worse than what we've been turning out most games this season!

Comment

Working...
          X