• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately I agree with it.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I know theres a lot of people out there who get embarrassed by the club sometimes and thats mainly down to TF tweeting rubbish all the time also with HR and AT recent flirting hasn't helped and its just given other people/other fans more reasons to look down on us and maybe even knock us. But in all honesty hand on heart it really dosent bother me, the perception of the club. I couldnt care less how it comes a cross to others, what the outside world think of QPR and Im certainly no embarrassed by it. But thats just me.
      i surely think that it will embarrass many people who works tiredlessly and quite behind the scenes on so many levels at the Club. From players to "the tea lady", if you catch my drift. And what about potentially New signings. Their agents will most probably tell them to stay well clear of that circus which is QPR, youŽll never know what will happen next at that Club..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        There are always problems at football clubs (not only ours). Look at the problems we have had in the past with the director supposedly getting beaten up, tales of corruption, the transfer of Ali, owners dying from a heart attack in the arms of their lover etc. etc. The present problems are really all minor. The argument between Harry and Adel is really not that big a problem in the scale of things. Football managers and players have spats all the time (and a spat is all I think it really was).
        Its not only the Harry-Adel debacle, it roots far deeper than that it looks like. Just my opinion,though.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          I think everybody just needs to calm down a bit..massive massive over reaction by many..look at this league..2 wins separate 13 clubs!
          Agree with this but I am afraid by the time we win two games, other clubs around us will have won more.
          Last edited by Yousef; 27-10-2014, 09:06 AM.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I hate journos but they are spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              i surely think that it will embarrass many people who works tiredlessly and quite behind the scenes on so many levels at the Club. From players to "the tea lady", if you catch my drift. And what about potentially New signings. Their agents will most probably tell them to stay well clear of that circus which is QPR, youŽll never know what will happen next at that Club..
              Tbh I think that's a slight over reaction Shans. I think if anything agents will be doing their up most to get their players to come here because we're notorious for paying well (Im not saying thats a good thing, Im just saying) although going by the last t.window we're getting that under control.... Ive always said it, TF needs to knock twitter on the head, from what I hear he makes himself look a bit of a wally. But does that really effect the club?, does that really effect the club going forward? I don't think it does. I think it gives the media ammunition, but I don't think it damages any future deals (new training ground, new stadium, new signings).
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Tbh I think that's a slight over reaction Shans. I think if anything agents will be doing their up most to get their players to come here because we're notorious for paying well (Im not saying thats a good thing, Im just saying) although going by the last t.window we're getting that under control.... Ive always said it, TF needs to knock twitter on the head, from what I hear he makes himself look a bit of a wally. But does that really effect the club?, does that really effect the club going forward? I don't think it does. I think it gives the media ammunition, but I don't think it damages any future deals (new training ground, new stadium, new signings).
                Ok. Point taken. Some very valid points there, I suppose, and We can always agree to disagree=)) Anyway, lets hope for three points to us tonight.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Ok. Point taken. Some very valid points there, I suppose, and We can always agree to disagree=)) Anyway, lets hope for three points to us tonight.
                  Hahaha yep sometimes its just best to agree to disagree!.. but 1 thing we agree on is the 3 points tonight U Rsss
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hahaha yep sometimes its just best to agree to disagree!.. but 1 thing we agree on is the 3 points tonight U Rsss
                    Agreed and Dunne as match winner for QPR this time!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X